Super tactic?

• Thread starter Thread starter StueyRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 6K

StueyRob

Reaction score
Was thinking, could it b possible to make like a super tactic from favourite tactics from fm base??

using downloaded tactics from here, then taking there best attributes from all them and making them into 1 tactic?

Example

Using best/favourite full backs style/play from 1, then maybe best/favourite cm style/play from another, favourite wingers from another n so on with rest of positions etc...

Then obviously tweaking the team settings to suit or maybe jus use your favourite team settings?

Any1 ever thought or tried to do this?

hahaha, why not make that your own personal project?

it may be a tad harder on Fm13 though mate, its a lot harder and more realistic

Yeah i know m8, especially with the defending but something's got to giv somehow with it..there must b a weakness somewere/somehow!
jus thought could try it n could work lol!!

The Frankenstein tactic!!

Exactly! Haha

Right I've decided I'm to make it tnyte n I'll try a seasons holiday with a team to test, I'll post up when I've made it n I will email whoever wants it to try if they want

Holidaying is not always a good representation of a tactic tho, if it doesn't do well, it doesn't mean you couldn't do well managing your self, would be better to play 10-15 league games managing your self, the assistant often picks players who need fitness ahead of the players you would play weak in week out, also the assistant wont make the subs, or subtle changes to counter specific threats, I don't beleive he uses any other tactics you have as back up either, i often switch from narrow to wide, quick and slow ect.

Good luck tho!!

Holidaying is not always a good representation of a tactic tho, if it doesn't do well, it doesn't mean you couldn't do well managing your self, would be better to play 10-15 league games managing your self, the assistant often picks players who need fitness ahead of the players you would play weak in week out, also the assistant wont make the subs, or subtle changes to counter specific threats, I don't beleive he uses any other tactics you have as back up either, i often switch from narrow to wide, quick and slow ect.

Good luck tho!!

Good point, but i could always pick my strongest team n tell him to use that, but still I'll try both 10-15 game on holiday n 10-15 games playing it myself to see what happens

Does any1 hav any requests of tactics to pick parts from?

Good point, but i could always pick my strongest team n tell him to use that, but still I'll try both 10-15 game on holiday n 10-15 games playing it myself to see what happens

Does any1 hav any requests of tactics to pick parts from?

Its not about picking parts though, its about exploiting flaws of the Match Engine and so far, there are very few that one can exploit. Remember that with these kind of tactics, its not even slightly about beating the opponent, only about abusing and beating the match engine. If you do want to make such a tactic, you cant use holiday mode as you would need to watch the full matches and use trial & error to find glitches( cheats) within the game.

Does instant result affect the results with tactics? If not, just load up a quick game on FMC and see how it progresses. I have a decent tactic, extremely inconsistent. Finding myself winning 5-0 one game, then loosing the next 3-1. One I gain some consistency within the tactic it should be ok to upload it!

It's based around the counter attacking football at the minute. This means it's based around letting the team coming on to you, then slap them in the face. The issue is the defending. As Doncaster are hardly the best team at defending.

When it comes to watching the games, if there is one thing i've noticed its how defenders bug out when you play the ball through the defence, so maybe if you put an AP behind the attackers and set him to play throughballs 'Often' and set you forwards run onto the ball, and run with. Also setting one of them as the target man, and ask for them to run onto the ball. Try doing that and see how it works.

Last edited:
Its not about picking parts though, its about exploiting flaws of the Match Engine and so far, there are very few that one can exploit. Remember that with these kind of tactics, its not even slightly about beating the opponent, only about abusing and beating the match engine. If you do want to make such a tactic, you cant use holiday mode as you would need to watch the full matches and use trial & error to find glitches( cheats) within the game.

Yeah I get what your saying m8, but even tho the match engine is being such a tough nut to crack at the moment surely there is some kind of way to exploit it, nothing to say that 1 tactic on here isn't that far off from doin it n thy maybe adding something from another is the key to unlocking it???

Can only try n hope m8

Yeah I get what your saying m8, but even tho the match engine is being such a tough nut to crack at the moment surely there is some kind of way to exploit it, nothing to say that 1 tactic on here isn't that far off from doin it n thy maybe adding something from another is the key to unlocking it???

Can only try n hope m8

Everyone to its own. Personally, I see no reason to actually play the game if only wanting to activly look for exploits

ok so heres a screenshot of the tactic so far...

1st 2 friendlies played

2-0 v Shakhtar-3
2-0 v Spartak Moscow (Away with weak team)

this game isnt about a super tactic...there is no such thing, its about playing different styles against diffrent opponents, plug and play doesnt exist anymore

Back