hibee again

Reaction score
i am trying to get all of my players stats up to 20. i have put the ability levels and attribute levels up to the top but when i play the game they are all either 15 or 10oO)

can someone help me?:'(

could you get the database on here so i can take a look at it

that happened to me as well
i just thought it was to with how old the player is
and that the numbers you put in for corners, crossing, flair etc
were what the player would then reach during the game

when you edit, the Potential ability of 200 is not high enough for every stat to be 20, so if you put everything to 20 the game will try to get all the stats to that level but cant, so it will generate a player with 200 for CA and PA, therefore the stats will be random and you might end up with a striker with 20 tackling and 20 positioning, fairly useless stats for a front man.

Last edited:
when you edit, the Potential ability of 200 is not high enough for every stat to be 20, so if you put everything to 20 the game will try to get all the stats to that level but cant so it will generate a player with 20 for CA and PA, therefore the stats will be random and you might end up with a striker with 20 tackling and 20 positioning, fairly useless stats for a front man.

Yeh I mentioned this in a thread yesterday when someone was wondering what the point in current ability was when sometimes a player appears to be poorer than their CA suggests

Download a real time editor so u can change the stats and when they fall change them back

Download a real time editor so u can change the stats and when they fall change them back

If youre gunna go to those lengths to cheat how about you go to those lengths to learn to paly the game