leongsc

Reaction score
This is my first time making a tactic and upload so please excuse me for anything wrong doing or green horn act.

This is not a Plug and Play Tactics

(Please play with the defensive line to suit with your team play and defender)

As the title said it all, this tactic is trying to act out a mixture of Arsenal / Barca style.
We all know Arsenal/ Barca play the almost the same formation which is 4-5-1 which sometime also can be 4-3-3. They also like to play a passing game around and keep the ball theirs almost the whole game.

Which part style is Arsenal : Wing back, DM, Winger & Forward
Which part style is Barca : GK, CB & 2 CM

1.) When playing Home or Away, the possession manage to keep above 55% but almost every game at home reach 60%

2.) Full/Wing Back manage to connect with winger when attacking and get back to defense

3.) Strong Stopper/Cover defense which my current game ( Southampton) only conceded 6 goals in 15 games.

For Pitch size: leave it to small or standard.
For OI : Mark down their lone striker , hard tackle and show onto weaker foot for their winger.
For IS : No IS

This is only the current version as I looking for improvement for the midfield. Will please to recieve any feedback on how to improve on the DM and 2 CM

Will be uploading ScreenShot soon!

View attachment 196060

View attachment 196075View attachment 196076View attachment 196077

View attachment 196059

Last edited:
Eh, IS mean In match instruction and yeah I didn't use any... Alright... You want screenshot of match analysis or?

tested this with Arsenal, in first match I lost 4:0 against Tottenham, and in second mach I lost 3:0 against Aston Villa, I didn't make even one CCC, lol, one of the worst tactics ever.

tested this with Arsenal, in first match I lost 4:0 against Tottenham, and in second mach I lost 3:0 against Aston Villa, I didn't make even one CCC, lol, one of the worst tactics ever.

How many game you tested with?