Supermatt's Animal V1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermatt1978

Reaction score
Hello all this is my new Tactic Animal V1000, I've only tested it on a low league team so not sure how well it will work with a bigger team yet. I used Hayes & Yeading and got them promoted.
View attachment 283647

Pitch size - Normal
Match Prep - Ask Assistant
View attachment 283648

Passing seems to be really good.
View attachment 283649
Good CCC.

View attachment 283650View attachment 283651View attachment 283652
Hope this Tactic works well for anyone that give's it a go.

Happy Footballing !!!

Last edited:
Matt, I am gonna give this a go, but i have a question.

Your midfield 3 are a DM-DLP and 2 CM BBM & BWM yet on the download it is a DM-A and 2 CM DLP & AP, with both having the DM as Playmaker, which do you suggest to use

Matt, I am gonna give this a go, but i have a question.

Your midfield 3 are a DM-DLP and 2 CM BBM & BWM yet on the download it is a DM-A and 2 CM DLP & AP, with both having the DM as Playmaker, which do you suggest to use

Sorry mate i think i changed it a little as i uploaded , its the second one ANCHOR/DM(SET AS PLAYMAKER), 2 X CM DLP&AP.

hey matt! have u tested this with a bigger team? i'm developing a tactic very similar to this but with 3 strikers. i'm at work now, otherwise i'd test is myself, but if you have any further results i'd be very interested in having a look at them.

cheers

Will give this tactic a try with my Leeds game currently just above the drop-zone. I refuse to believe that FM has changed that much since 12 and you can't find a tactic that will help you win things without talking to players etc. Anyway will give you a result later on tonight.

do you use any shouts ? what pitch size ? and any opposition instructions? im looking for a good tactic for my aston villa save

do you use any shouts ? what pitch size ? and any opposition instructions? im looking for a good tactic for my aston villa save

hassle , work into box, normal pitch size, let assistant deal with opposition inst,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back