Status
Not open for further replies.
you probably have a brilliant team..start a new save and see mate

Hi Supermatt, is very difficult to judge a tactic in year 2030 plus with Tottenham. My advise would be to start a save 1st season, try a team with media prediction between 15th and 20th, default squad and see how it performs.
PS. are you trying to upload the tactic or it's just a discussion?
regards
take care

As mentioned above, test the tactic in first season with a low ranked team. You may be winning games but the one match screenshot showed poor possession stats. To dominate you should be getting more than 30 odd percent of the ball.

thanks guys i have been tweaking with tactics for a while and you guys are right i need to try it out from scratch on a lower team. ihave posted this tactic but isnt on there yet.

ok ditched the doncaster idea, gone to the bottom and started with farnborough lets see wat i get from that :)

well it's started of a bit bumpy but i did find even using higher rated clubs it tok some time for the teams to get used to the formation so will see wat happens

ok so i have tryed this tactic on a lower team as farnborough and finished mid table , so not to bad . i think i will try with a championship team now see how that works . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.