• Thread starter Thread starter Game
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4K

Game

Reaction score
tsbFA.png

Introducing Supports Interactive

Supports Interactive is a Football Manager™ platform which has been designed and hand-built from scratch,with brokensjnf8ewhce8.com in mind. We don’t use commercial software; we don’t use plug-ins; we are a site custom built by people who love playing the game, for people who love playing the game.

“What’s different about supports interactive? I see this kind of stuff all the time.”

Supports Interactive is actually quite difficult to describe; we do a lot of different things. I suppose the majority of people would suggest we’re a social network for Football Manager™ fans around the globe; we’d say that’s just one dimension of what Supports Interactive is about.

To be frank, there’s no point in writing a load of paragraphs describing in detail all that we do; we do absolutely everything you can imagine; everything you could want, and more. All I can say, in short, is that everything we do is done in the best possible way, and providing unquesitonable quality is the standard we’ve set ourselves.

You can read the blueprint for the site via our PDF, here: http://www.supportsinteractive.com/beta/download/si_concept.pdf

We also have posted information on Twitter. You can follow us on Twitter, here: www.twitter.com/supportsfm

Finally, we have just finished an advanced preview video of the site, that's available, here: Supports Interactive, Advanced Preview. on Vimeo

As for our deadline, we expect to begin beta testing within the next few weeks (we have a couple of loose ends to tie-up first), but we will email all of those who’ve expressed interest in beta testing after the applications have been taken and are filtered. After testing is completed we’ll open for everyone who wants to see what we do first-hand. We don’t believe we’ll be testing for much more than 2-3 weeks, although we have no idea how the site will handle hundreds of users.

I believe that covers everything, but we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Regards,

Game and Caleyjag, Supports Interactive.

*P.S. I hope this is okay to post here? I noticed other sites were doing it without being reprimanded for it. If not, apologies; no offence intended.

Haven't posted in here for a while but ... original name, nice creativity there.

They should also say they are the creators of Fanboys and most of their fanbase will be moving over to the new site. So starting off they will have one of if not the best GFX team for fm. Looking forward to this opening up and will be sure to check out the hype when its open to the public :)

Looking forward to using the CV/Achievement stuff again. I used that stuff before on playfootballmanager before that closed down.

Looks very impressive, I look forward to the finished article. Caleyjag...name rings a bell. Former Susie?

Caleyjag question: yes, he was the guy behind Susie (also Play FM / My FMCV).

Thanks for the feedback/comments :)

Just a heads-up regarding beta testing for those interested but not following us on social media: tl.gd/hkk1ek

Only just seeing this post now..looks very impressive Game!

Looking forward to this. Really intriguing concept this.

Somehow reminds me of this video...
[video=youtube;Rw8gE3lnpLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8gE3lnpLQ[/video]

Hey guys,

I don't want to hawk this again but I do want to let you know that beta passes have started to go out. Just check they're not in your spam folder, if you applied for one. If you want one, do follow us on Twitter (@supportsfm) as we're going to be posting some up throughout testing (in a few weeks).

Thanks again,

Game.

Back