surprise signings

• Thread starter Thread starter rossor117
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

rossor117

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has come across any big surprise signings? I.e Messi leaving barca or Ronaldo leaving Madrid.

Would also like to no if anyone has had any luck signing bale or saurez?

Feel free to talk bout other signings as well

I snagged Ronaldo from Madrid when he was 31 (still better than nearly everyone except Messi, Suarez and my regen) for about £5m... his wages were still very high. He got 22 in 21 appearances.

I snagged Ronaldo from Madrid when he was 31 (still better than nearly everyone except Messi, Suarez and my regen) for about £5m... his wages were still very high. He got 22 in 21 appearances.

For 5M? How on earth did you manage that!?

And anyhow, got Neymar for around 120M $ + Daniele Rugani, who I'd got on a free.

Signed Zlatan to my Liverpool team in the 1st season for 3.6m. :)

Not a big name but I'm currently Southampton (2nd season) and managed to sell mane to Monaco for £45m, certainly surprised me

For 5M? How on earth did you manage that!?
In this save I snagged Rodriguez for £20m + Gabriel Barbosa. Real Madrid are a sinking ship, not having won anything major since 2015. Seeing as they are a sinking ship I believe they wanted to get a 2.5m a month wage draining ******* off their books :P plus he only had a year left on his contract. it was £12.25m actually, just checked.

Not a big name but I'm currently Southampton (2nd season) and managed to sell mane to Monaco for £45m, certainly surprised me

I actually rate Mane quite highly. He was good on my southampton game before I had to system restore my computer. What was his first season stats? That's an insane amount of money.

On my online game with a friend I sold Firmino (50) and Volland (60) to Bayern and Madrid. sadly my board only gave me 30 percent of transfer revenue

luckily for me I'm getting 100% transfer revenue :D, he was killer for me in the first season easily my best player (34 apps, 18 goals, 7 assists, average rating 7.35)but became unsettled when Monaco came knocking, they offered £20 mil at first, I rejected it and asked for £50m for a laugh, finally got it down to £45m which they accepted so had to let him go for that price

In my save David De Gea is playing for Girondins Bordeaux even tho they arent even competing in Europe League

Back