MajorMash

Reaction score
Name: Suso
Club: Liverpool
D.O.B: 19.11.1993 (Age 17 at start of game)
Nationality: Spanish
Position: AMC (plus Accomplished at MC)

Strengths:
Creativity - Technique - Passing - Flair - Dribbling - Pace

Weaknesses:
Long Shots - Positioning - Team Work - Work Rate - Tackling

Description: Can play all over the middle of the ground quite well, with AMC being his best spot.

Personality: Fairly Ambitious

Suggested Roles:
Attacking Midfielder - Trequartista with attacking duty
Central Midfielder - Advanced Playmaker with attacking duty
View attachment 200480View attachment 200479View attachment 200477View attachment 200478

Suso is a great young talent at Liverpool who is able to control the midfield, as well as being able to supply goals for the forwards and initiate attacking moves with his Dribbling, Creativity and Passing.

In the last two friendlies he has really lifted his game, getting consecutive 8.4 ratings and scoring goals in both, a 1-0 win over Pachuca and a 2-1 win over Chelsea, in which Suso was MotM.

He is great on loan for a lower league side, and if my assistant reports are correct then he should really be able to push into becoming a good/decent premier league player.

Yeah, he's a big talent, was on the last FM for my game. I have always played him as Trequartista, just because of his selfishness, he works get off a Target Man or Complete Forward on Support!!!

just like in last year, he's great. just keep playing him, and he'll become worldclass ;)