xelliotx

Reaction score
So this is my first season as swansea manager, I'm using Mr Langvatn spin the wheel 4231 13.2.1 (dont even know if im on that version anymore)

and I'm not doing too well, I can never do my own tactics and i always struggle, any help at all? struggling to finish chances aswell View attachment 305602

try using the exploit wings and hit early crosses shouts, should help graham get afew more goals. also try giving each player specific instructions on how you want them to play. eg wellington nem, mentality attacking ect... and if your leaking goals put a cm in cdm or give him a defensive mentality

So this is my first season as swansea manager, I'm using Mr Langvatn spin the wheel 4231 13.2.1 (dont even know if im on that version anymore)

and I'm not doing too well, I can never do my own tactics and i always struggle, any help at all? struggling to finish chances aswell View attachment 305602

I was struggling a bit as well with the exact same tactics and players actually (Drenthe, Wellington Nem) :)

I changed it a bit inspired by the assymetric similar formation. (Made by TBH)
I pulled Britton back to defensive midt (Still in right position) and pulled the left winger back to centre level and the pulled the front striker a bit to the left (exactly like the formation by TBH)
You can then tweak your own team setting as you like or use TBHs exactly.
I use attacking, short passing, and have given most players individual settings to make them pass short and few long shots ect.

I worked wonders for me.
After going from "your" formation to this one I went from number 18 to number 12 in 5 matches which I all won.
Afterwards I've maintained a middle position but all in all it workes much better than the old one even though it's almost the same formation (just tweaked a bit)
I've learned that team talks is extremely important. I really never used them before or just had my assistant saying something but once you find out what the players respond to you can really make a difference with your words.
I always use "Calm" and almost always tell the team that I have faith in them or that I expect them to perform.

Back