GarOwen

Reaction score
Hello people,

Decided to begin a story of my time with The Mighty Jacks! Hoping to break into Premiership in a season or two...or who knows in my first season

Im currently 10 games into my first season with The Swans and sitting pretty in 5th!
View attachment 14428

Quick review of my season so far and then I'll update after every month of the season!

Signings - Amr Zaki (1.9m), Sol Campbell (Free) and Henri Camara (Free)
Loans - Ritchie De Laet and Gokhan Tore.

Main Formation and Tactic: 442 Attacking. Direct. Expressive. Roaming.

Pre Season Results
View attachment 14425

Championship Results
August
View attachment 14426

September
View attachment 14427

Had a great start to the season with Camara and Zaki scoring plenty. Pratley and Bodde have been quality in the middle of the park for me and Sol Campbell was a great freebee!

Some poor results are starting to creep in with Camara out for 3 months with a hip problem

Will update at the end of October!

Feel free to criticise, advise or question....hope you enjoy the ride to top with The Mighty Swans!

Gar

Nice, always had a soft spot for Swansea, well when Martinez was manager, just a query do you play Dobbie or is he a reserve because his finishing is 17. Your doing well, just try keep in playoffs

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Good set of results mate, you can have a good crack at automatic promotion, is Dobbie any good do you not play him, i think he's got finishing of 17

Good luck mate, I liked Swansea when Martinez was there, Jordi Gomez and Jason Scotland were great :)

Cheers mate, might give the Swans a go when i get the game

good luck, the might welsh boys to the premiership

Mwahaha....My favourite result of the season so far...couldn't resist but to share it! Up the Jacks! Hopefully similar results next Saturday!!:D

View attachment 14443

Quality result mate, if that happened in r/l, i think there would be a massive fight after the game

Ha...It would make my season if we beat them 5-1 on Saturday!!

Right....October and November have been great once again! Obviously the highlight was beating Cardiff 5-1 at The Liberty. Beattie has filled in superbly for Camara since he's been out injured! Him and Zaki have been top notch! Camara is back and scored on his first game from injury..happy days!

October
View attachment 14449

November
View attachment 14450

League Table :D - Thought I'd get Cardiff's position in there! haha!
View attachment 14451

Looking good! Struggling at left back...Bessone out long term with fractured wrist and my loan left back De Laet has gone back to United...so i've loaned Nathan Baker from Villa for the time being...he's playing well too!

Will get you all updated!

Gar (H)

Doing great so far, could probably get to prem. Shame bout cardiff. Lol

Well done. I like the Swans. Got them into world beaters on 09.

Back from Uni today so a quick update...I knew my degree would go downhill when FM10 came out...ah well...

Still 3rd in the Championship after 28 games!! :) Highlight was probably beating reading who were top of the league at the time! grinded out a 1-0...gotta love that! Sol Campbell has began having a few bad games..think he needed a rest so ive brought Serren in for the last few games...seems to be doing ok...he's been moaning all season about not getting a chance...see how he does!

League Table :D
View attachment 14528

December
View attachment 14530

January
View attachment 14529

Cardiff next in FA Cup replay...Come on The Swans!!

Gar(H)

Well, well, well....devastated!

February
View attachment 14563
Another good month for The Mighty Swans!
Hightlight of the month was the 3-2 win over Newcastle...from 2-0 down Henri Camara scores in the 92nd minute to win in! I Klinsmanned across the lounge!
Low of the month was Cardiff beating us in the FA cup replay. Booo.
Ferrie Bodde and Gary Monk out for 3 months...this proved a difficult time for the Swans!

March
View attachment 14564
Not a bad month again! 3 wins and 2 loses...sneaked into 2nd in Championship by the end of March...but was as good as it got im afraid! :(

April
View attachment 14565
Great start to the month...beating Cardiff (again, league double!) and Scunthorpe but then it just went down hill fast! I don't know whether it was the fact Bodde and Monk were missing for the end of the season...as they are both key influential players for me but we started to leak goals left right and centre! Disappointed to say the least!

May
View attachment 14567
Results say it all!! Leaking goals everywhere!! Absolutely gutted! Really don't know where I went wrong...didn't really change my tactics a whole lot all season just tweaking them to suit different teams....and the Playoff...was 3-0 down half time and just went for it and ended up losing 6-1...gutted!

Final League Table :)
View attachment 14566

Oh well another season beckons and hopefully we can make another fight of it and hopefully get promotion! I would have taken 3rd in the Championship at the beginning of season!! Now...time to get a good pre season in..strengthen the squad where I can (only got £1.5m for coming 3rd..hmmm)!!

Thanks for following hope you enjoyed...

Gar...Jack Army(H)

unlucky for you, im sure you'll bounce back soon (A)

Unlucky, you should get promoted next season if you get 2-3 good signings best thing to do it wait and see which clubs get relegated from the premiership and go buy some of there players as they will be un happy and will want to go back up and you will do that.

If you get what i mean