Swansea city using the updates new version

• Thread starter Thread starter luketaylor
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

luketaylor

Reaction score
Hey little bit about me never done one of these stories before been playing football manager a very long time and now looking to share my games I am willing to learn how to do them so please give me some pointers....

SWANSEA CITY TODAY ANNOUNCE LUKE TAYLOR AS THERE NEW MANAGER..
WHO IS THIS GUY?
Luke Taylor brings with him his best friend Brian klug as his partner assistant but will keep all the other current staff what players will he bring in he has chosen the money 12 mill and 300k a week to finish in the top half he has gone very brave does he have enough about him to actually finish there?
Who will he buy and sell..?

Please inform me if your following so I know vweather to continue?
Luke

The first signing has been made yaya sonogo loan fee 120k then I will get him free at the end of the loan plenty more buys and sells to come

Swansea have confirmed 4 more signings with she vey coming in in loan as back up, Lucas zen a young brazilian CDM but I like him as a right back also the very highly rated yttergard jessen from tromso and caulker coming in from tottenham on loan as well

Take a look at other peoples stories before starting your own one. It will give you ideas on how to improve...

Back