Swansea City - Wonderful 1st season

• Thread starter Thread starter McLoviin19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

McLoviin19

Reaction score
I've just started with Swansea, and must admit that it's going better than I thought it would. I'm currently 2nd in the PL, out of the Carling Cup, and in 6. round in the FA. I try to play possesion ball, as the management wish, and use a more defensive approach when i'm up against the bigger teams. I works really good. The thing that surprises me the most, is that my reputation, was set to regional when I started the game to make it more difficult, but i'm just cruising along :-)

Transfers: I started out with £16 mio. and I almost used them all on Wilfred Bony from Vitesse, which have had a good start. I used the last of the money, to by Willem Janssen from Twente, because my midfield was troubled by injuries. Then, because it was going really good in the PL, the management gave me more money £21,5 mio.
So now i'm sitting here, and have just bought Andrea Poli from Sampdoria. A great player to the midfield I think.

So i just had to tell you about this season, because it has been so amazing.
Any good ideas, for a good wing? Dyer and Routlegde are good, but I would like a little star, if know what i mean?

Actually looks pretty good, don't know the guy. Might be a good signing. I was thinkin about Viktor Fischer from Ajax, Gastón Ramirez from Southampton or Wellington Nem? But Eugene actually looks interesting too though :-) Thanks!

Back