ankitd1994

Reaction score
Hey guys, having a problem with registering my team for the ECC. I cant select any of my players, literally nobody and I always see an upcoming date, for example (Next selection date on 17.8.2015) which is the current one but I can't select anyone for the team on that day. Really strange problem, no idea why it would happen. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

If there's no way to get past it then go on holiday for around 2 days and your assistant will take care of it, hope It helps :)

If there's no way to get past it then go on holiday for around 2 days and your assistant will take care of it, hope It helps :)
Yeah I kinda tried this on Sept 1 of last season but it basically didnt register any of my players at all. I had to go on holiday for all my group stage matches and watch the youth team play and get beaten like 8-0 every time haha. Thanks for the help though.

Yeah I kinda tried this on Sept 1 of last season but it basically didnt register any of my players at all. I had to go on holiday for all my group stage matches and watch the youth team play and get beaten like 8-0 every time haha. Thanks for the help though.

Oright, I've never come across this, quite weird isn't it, has it only happened on that save or on other saves also?

Yeah just went on holiday on a new save until mid September and all the players are unregistered. Really weird i know. Is this a bug that can be fixed or something? Dont want to love this savegame data because of this

Yeah just went on holiday on a new save until mid September and all the players are unregistered. Really weird i know. Is this a bug that can be fixed or something? Dont want to love this savegame data because of this

It sounds like a bug, it's never happened to me, you could try reporting it as a bug to si and see if they fix it

This has happend to my "add manager screen" also,"my register squad screen". I had to start a new save after 4 seasons.