C-R-7

Reaction score
alright i need a defencive mid im in my 1st season and cant cost mure than 1.5 mill

and also a cheap striker but not leigh griffith cheers

What's wrong with Ferrie Bodde? Look for possible loans, Francis Coquelin's good for that level as a DM.

What's wrong with Ferrie Bodde? Look for possible loans, Francis Coquelin's good for that level as a DM.

hes injured for 5 to 6 months and that players on loan already.

Diego Camacho is holding the midfield together for me and he's free

Diego Camacho is holding the midfield together for me and he's free

just put a bid in for him lol, hu have you got up front and lb mate

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Try with Balazs Toth, Anele, Omar Pouso.

cheers im looking at the last two now the 1st 1s on loan.

just put a bid in for him lol, hu have you got up front and lb mate

I had to stump for Leigh Griffiths, not scoring as many as I'd like, but has plenty of assists and a good av. rating. Also took Jose Baxter on loan from Everton.
Got Michael Ball on a free as my LB with Tate as reserve/cup player.
Only at Xmas in first season, sitting in playoff places at moment.

I had to stump for Leigh Griffiths, not scoring as many as I'd like, but has plenty of assists and a good av. rating. Also took Jose Baxter on loan from Everton.

yer i got baxter to iv also got danny wilson stearman from wolves got petar zanev at lb really good only cost me 40k and at striker i got kikin foncena. (sp)

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

also take alook at mauricio pereyra he will be on a free at january and hes a good prospect for the future but he might be snaped up.

Back