Swansea General Help?

SpursBoy96Jay

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Has anybody had success with Swansea? I don't know who to let go, who to bring in, what tactics to play, etc etc. So if anybody had any success using them could they help me? Thanks.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section I apologise. I don't use this much haha. :)

That team guide and discussion is very helpful. Also I just won the Prem and c1cup by sheer fluke. I had the same gd, points and wins as Man city but I had scored and conceded a couple more.

Here was my team at the end of the season:-
Swansea 2013
Gk: Vorm
Dr: Rangel
Dc: Williams
Dc: Chico
Dl: Taylor
Mc: Britton
Mc: Lowe absolutely amazing, get him straight away and get him tutored by Nigel Reo-Coker on a free

Amr: Hernandez
AMC: Michu
Aml: Dyer one of the best wingers in the game IMO don't listen to reports

Stc: Kweuke 3.7m great buy

S1: Gordon free, backup, sold tremmel for 500k
S2: Henely amazing, try to get him
S3: Hanely amazing will take over from Richards in the long term
S4: De Guzman (loan)
S5: Hoilett (loan)
S6: Taarabt(loan)were both transfer, loan listed and upset so got them both with the option to buy for a combined fee of 7m. Won't buy as I only got them as back up.
S7: Adam Campbell 700k, amazing, young

Sold graham for 10m and Routledge for 6m but don't list them as else you get lower bids for them, it's worth waiting for a team to come and buy them. Same with ki, Augustin etc. don't try and sell them else youlle get less money. Plus they are pretty good players who I wouldn't have minded keeping and I didn't really want to sell them.

just won the league with swansea in 2018 using my own tactic. i agreed with cai1234. dyer is one of the best winger in pl. put him as inside forward in right position and he will score 15+ goals in a season.

Back