• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Swansea City are on the verge of signing Barcelona B striker Jonathan Soriano, BBC Wales Sport understands.

More...

Why? They have Graham, Sinclair, etc. At least get Rochina or someone good, rather than Soriano. I don't rate him, and I think he will flop in the Premier League.

So Villa stays put then.

What a misleading title.
I though Swansea had made a [probably loan] move for Bojan than, my heart almost missed a beat. Bojan would be amazing for them, but I doubt he would want to go to the Swans.

Why? They have Graham, Sinclair, etc. At least get Rochina or someone good, rather than Soriano. I don't rate him, and I think he will flop in the Premier League.

Soriano scored 50 goals in 67 games for Barcelona B. Rochina scored 4 in 26.

Soriano scored 50 goals in 67 games for Barcelona B. Rochina scored 4 in 26.
My bad, I though Rochina was better (mainly through FM). Still, 50 in 67 is great but it is in the Liga Adelante(?) so I'm still unsure how he will cope in the Prem.

Rochina plays for Blackburn.

Soriano, Dos Santos, Montoya, Muniesa etc are all up for sale, apparently Barcelona B is having a clearout (I'd guess to bring in a newer generation like Sergi Roberto). But I agree Soriano is a quality striker, if Swansea get Soriano and Senna then I might need to change my pants.

Soriano, Dos Santos, Montoya, Muniesa etc are all up for sale, apparently Barcelona B is having a clearout (I'd guess to bring in a newer generation like Sergi Roberto). But I agree Soriano is a quality striker, if Swansea get Soriano and Senna then I might need to change my pants.

I think it's a part of their system. Players get to stay for 3 years and if they don't break through in the first team they will get sold. I doubt Muniesa will go though, they wouldn't want another Piqué gone.

True but they let Botia go and I definitely rate him, he's a powerhouse of a player. I think Barce are looking to sell Henrique as well since he's flopped/not had a chance. If Swansea get Keirrison on loan or something... I'd have to change my pants again. oO)

I guess they will be sold with a buy back clause which Barca and Madrid do when selling their players.

Muniesa is rated very highly, so is Dos Santos, isn't it..

True but they let Botia go and I definitely rate him, he's a powerhouse of a player. I think Barce are looking to sell Henrique as well since he's flopped/not had a chance. If Swansea get Keirrison on loan or something... I'd have to change my pants again. oO)

Botia, he's that centre-back isn't he? Seen him twice, looked assured on both occasions.

Back