Flukster

Reaction score
Alright, I'm swansea as you've pretty much guessed. Ive got 6million to spend, I love to get bargains and Im more of a wheeler and dealer, I look at teams who are underachieving and also players who are transfer listed. At the moment ive been looking at fulham as they are 16th in the league and playing really badly. Any suggestions from them?

Thankyou

From Fulham I guess you could try and get dempsey or Dembele, But also i don't know which update your on but try get quintero, xisco, michu and i came 4th in my first season. Chandler is a good right back, Hernan Crespo free transfer great signing scored 15 goals first season!

Alright, I'm swansea as you've pretty much guessed. Ive got 6million to spend, I love to get bargains and Im more of a wheeler and dealer, I look at teams who are underachieving and also players who are transfer listed. At the moment ive been looking at fulham as they are 16th in the league and playing really badly. Any suggestions from them?

Thankyou

Frei from Fulham can turn out good. Nothing too fancy but a good squad player for any side, with good potential.

Ell16 - Im playing on LFC Marshalls latest update so i already have Michu. I tried get dembele but he rejected me and went to man united. Dempsey has already left at the start of the season.

Athe~ - I'll have a look at him. Thanks

Any other youngsters who are cheap? (1.5million max)

richard smallwood 1.6mil lucas andersen 1.2mil epic!! seb maier 860k