Mamu_1989

Reaction score
i am trying to find out, cause last years editor and other had the swap button so that you can swap ex. english premier league sides with real madrid and other teams, but i can't find the swap button anywhere. cause i created a league with big teams, thus replacing the english clubs but when i started a new games some nations where with an error and cannot be chosen, any help?

I'm trying to find out the answer to this question also. So far I've had no luck in finding what the problem might be.

I have successfully swapped most teams from the Irish league to the English league (I'm creating a British superleague), but teams such as Distillery, Donegal Celtic, Ballymena United, Wakehurst and Chimney Corner are causing an "array access out of bounds" error.

I was thinking this was something to do with the number of allocated teams in each division, but the numbers seem to tally.

Also, I haven't had any problems with the Scottish and Welsh teams I've swapped.

Here is the full list of clubs I'm having a problem swapping:

Chimney Corner
Wakehurst
Dundella
Ballyclare
Knockbreda
Warrenpoint
Glebe
Distillery
Donegal Celtic
Ballymoney
Ballymena United

The database changes validate ok in the FM11 Editor. The game returns the error after I've selected all four leagues (Welsh, Irish, Scottish and English/UK). The error doesn't happen when I only select the 'UK' (English) league.

So my thinking so far is that the Irish league is somehow corrupted by swapping one of the English clubs into one of the Irish divisions.

Any thoughts?

Oh - just had a quick thought! It might be useful to list all the teams from the English league that I'm swapping out, as those teams might have something in common. So here they are:

Woking
Margate
Tonbridge
Bolton
Stevenage
Wycombe
Accrington
Tamworth
Histon
Eastbourne Boro
Fleetwood
AFC Wimbledon
Hampton & Richmond
Maidenhead
Staines
Eastleigh
AFC Hornchurch

The only divisions that haven't caused me problems are the Premier, League 1, Blue Square North and the Northern Premier.

The ones I do have some problems swapping into are the Championshp, League 2, Blue Square Premier, Blue Square South, and the Isthmian Premier.