Sofronije79

Reaction score
Sorry for my english at the beggining.

I have problem with my wingers. They are swapping places all the time during match, even I didnt check any specific option. As a matter of fact, I cant find any option, like in previous FM "change place with..." so I can check in or check out. Its really annoying me, because my inside forward from right wing after 5 minutes goes left, where he cant gives his best.

I see that enough guys plays tactics with 2 wingers, I cant believe Im the only one with this stupid problem!?

Tnx

Sorry for my english at the beggining.

I have problem with my wingers. They are swapping places all the time during match, even I didnt check any specific option. As a matter of fact, I cant find any option, like in previous FM "change place with..." so I can check in or check out. Its really annoying me, because my inside forward from right wing after 5 minutes goes left, where he cant gives his best.

I see that enough guys plays tactics with 2 wingers, I cant believe Im the only one with this stupid problem!?

Tnx
Check on the Player Instructions screen. There is a drop down menu to select "Swap Positions With".