Pandino

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i had updated/edited the league so that Swindon were in league 2, promoted in 1st season and then missed out on playoffs in 2nd season for League 1.

I had some old quality players but seemed to cause problems - Del Horno & Guiza. I am trying to find some good cheap quality players to get me going again as am in financial problems (loss of 8m last year!!!)

so erm, HELP please.

Cheers

Andy
El Pandino - xbox live

Del Horno is terrible. Good player, but his attitude just isn't there. He needs to be sold. I learnt that the hard way mate. Look at some youth loan signing from the Prem clubs. Mutch, Ntwambe, cleverley (if your not using an update) players of those calibre. Look at players who have just been released from the divisions above. Some will be good young players who cant quite cut it at a bigger team but will work wonders in your league.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Forgot to add. How on earth did you manage to lose that amounf of money?

Loans and freebies are the way to go at the minute mate, try not to spend anything you earn, and youll start to notice you earn small profits.

Wages for del horno and Guiza.
Del horno got sent off loads and kept coming to me with concerns and then reacted badly to ANY reply. Bolton have loaned me Marcos Alonso now - so thats not 2 bad.

The freebies im attracting are poor and any good ones dont want to enter negotiations with me.
Im thinking of a restart with an updated patch.

Cheers for help tho