Swindon Town v Exeter City

• Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2K

Matty

Reaction score
SkySports 1.

I know its not exactly the most attractive match to stick your neck out and watch, but i can watch anything and enjoy it :), thought id watch this with nothing else entertaining on.

Its nearly half time, with Exeter in the lead after a fantastic finish. its been a really entertaining game so far, so i suggest you switch it on ;) as Swindon have to come out and really have a go at what seems to be a stubborn Exeter back line.

If this is a pointless thread just delete it please...

Swindon are losing? Poor Charlie Austin :'(

Come to Pompey my child :wub:

Come on Swindon. Fight back!

Max, my child? Run. :P

What are we predicting lads?

Im thinking 2-1 Swindon, they have dominated just havent managed to hit the back of the net.

Im really impressed with Exeter though especially their midfield

I am thinking 2-1 Swindon.

Austin with a double. Newcastle immediately snap him up. Scores for fun next year!

I am thinking 2-1 Swindon.

Austin with a double. Newcastle immediately snap him up. Scores for fun next year!
Big jump from league 1 to PL, defenders and 'keepers are a lot better, but you never know ^^)

Swindon has some quality players for League One, one of them is that Charlie Austin, umm, I meant Max's child.

I'm the Soccer AM fan who sits in the top left corner.

28-16

To Exeter.

Big jump from league 1 to PL, defenders and 'keepers are a lot better, but you never know ^^)

Austin can make any jump he wants. The beast. :wub: ;)

Jonathan Douglas looks good to be honest as well, i never understood why Leeds moved him on.

Jonathan Douglas looks good to be honest as well, i never understood why Leeds moved him on.
Douglas, McGovern, Austin (obvs), Paynter, Cuthbert and Greer are some of the best players at Swindon pretty much

I just hope that Austin is the real winner in this match, that's all I ask for. Also I then hope in a transfer window sensation, he signs for AFC Bournemouth, the club that took Mr Austin under their wing for a few months but couldn't sign him due to some ****** embargo :'(

Keep believing buddy.

id love to buddy but if Exeter win tonight then i think they move clear of us so that leaves us with 3 teams to catch in 5 games after only winning ONE game in 2010 :( things arent looking good lol

Ye Jean Paul McGovern i always liked at Sheffield Wednesday a few years back, Billy Paynter and Austin are obviously brilliant together!

Is that Cuthbert from Celtic?

Douglas is a class above anyone in that Swindon squad, certainly stood out when we played them in the FA Cup. He'd be a good squad player for lower half PL team in my view.

Ye Jean Paul McGovern i always liked at Sheffield Wednesday a few years back, Billy Paynter and Austin are obviously brilliant together!

Is that Cuthbert from Celtic?
Yeah Cuthbert is from Celtic, been a good buy for them.

I just hope that Austin is the real winner in this match, that's all I ask for. Also I then hope in a transfer window sensation, he signs for AFC Bournemouth, the club that took Mr Austin under their wing for a few months but couldn't sign him due to some ****** embargo :'(

Who needs Austin when you got Brett Pittman :)

Back