Switching Providers From Npower To Barclays - The Prodigal Son Returns...

Will You Be Following?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamie.

Reaction score
''Per iuvenis succedat- Latin word by which I philosophise and theorise around in my coaching career, 'Through youth comes success', It all comes back to my 'La Masia' philosophy and the idea that any club can produce it and adapt it. With youth you do also need however some short term signings to steady the ship as it were and take the pressure off them a bit whilst letting them grow and mould with some tutorage. Through this philosophy I believe I will accomplish great things, even greater things than my Portugese namesake.''
Jamie Moorinho 2009

''Hello there,
Just about to embark on my annual Middlesbrough F.C save, as an avid supporter since I went to my first game aged 7 you can see how much it pains me to see the real life direction of the club. Especially considering what a great job Mclaren did only 4 years ago taking us to Eindhoven in the UEFA cup final....when it used to mean something.
A few years ago the town of Middlesbrough was voted as the worst place to live in the country which was a tad harsh considering places like a Hackney/Glaswegian estate are probably far more dangerous. The recession has hit the area extremely hard forcing previous managers to turn to the untrodden lands of SPL players. I hope to seriously change this image within my 8 year plan for the club, I obviously can not afford the kind of uprooting it would be to sell every single Scotsmen in that squad. ''
''So my aim is to build year on year untill eventually returning to Europe and going one step further than Mclaren ever could. This is always the true test of my managerial sturn on FM, this thread will be used to report major transfer coup's/signings as well as my results. Hopefully there will not be too many 'unrest' stories going in. Thats my first real issue to address, I have designed my tactics and my training through my other saves, they will be getting used. Ian C's training will do nicely aloing with my own 'La Masia' tactic. I aim on slightly following on from what Southgate started a couple of years ago in that he had the youngest squad in the premiership.'' -Quotes Exclusively From The New Managers Interview

'The days of Ravanelli, Emerson, Juninho and Boskic may be distant memories but I hope to invigorate a new brand of flair and create stars at this football club.'-Quote from Moorinho's first press conference at the Riverside

4529107198_pre.jpg

Heres the 8 year plan:

• 1st Season- Win the Championship, Cup aims are quarter finals
  • 2nd Season-Top 10 finish (depending on funds given by the chairman), win a trophy
  • 3rd Season- Stabilise top 10/Europa league finish, win/reach final of a cup
  • 4th Season- Finish top 5, qualify for europe
  • 5th Season-Win a European Honour
  • 6th Season-Top Four-Win A Cup
  • 7th Season- Win Everything.
  • 8th Season-Win Everything Again.
  • Get Kammy A Prime Time Television Job By 2020 (Hes T.V Gold)
Jamie Moorinho Takes The Helm At Championship Side Middlesbrough F.C

e19ad52ed382b9a6dfc03742682e7cb3.jpg
BBC Tees has compiled a short bio on the man himself:
Name: Jamie Moorinho
Nationality: English
Languages Spoken: Mandarin, Spanish, Portugese, Italian, French
Previous Clubs: A.C Milan (Tactical Advisor), Barcelona (Youth Coach), Arsenal (First Team Coach), Independiente (Manager)
Trophies Won: Copa Libertadores 2010, Argentinian First Division 2010, Spanish Nationl Youth Cup 2008
Playing Style: High passing game, High pressure, High fluidity, High movement (HHHH)
Favoured People: Silvio Berluschoni, Jose Mourinho, Leonardo, Carlo Ancelotti, Arsene Wenger, Pat Rice, Josep Guardiola, Steve Gibson, Chris Kamara
Bio:
Jamie began life as a professional footballer on the backstreets of north yorkshire, he got scouted to go and join Brian Clough at Nottingham Forest where he spent a year there before Clough's eventual departure. He then joined Italian club Lazio where he spent 4 years, this is where he is thought to have picked up tactical mastery. Unfortunately a 'creeky' groin ruined his career after a more than energetic tackle from one Roberto Mancini, Moorinho immediately took up coaching and worked very closely alongside Jose Mourinho at Barcelona before venturing to A.C Milan for 2 years before returning for a spell in charge of the youth team at Barcelona and later Arsenal. He is well liked by his fellow managers and many see him as a visionary of his generation, comparing him to the likes of Clough, Kruyff, Guardiola and Mourinho. Many pundits believe theres a whole new volume to be written in this bio yet, let alone chapters.
1/7/10 -The prodigal son of the North East returns to etch himself into the history books
Chris Kamara Appointed As Assistant To J.Moorinho

images

'Born and raised in Middlesbrough Kammy knows what its like to be around the club, he's also a great guy to have around the place and understands my philosophy and style of football. I've known Chris since he retired, when we were both scouting for Napoli the only thing that hampered him was his busy schedule with all of his events over here like his street soccer game etc. ' - Moorinho's comments on the appointment
Well loved local boy Chris Kamara will no doubt be a popular appointment by players and fans alike, his lack of managerial experience seems to be made up for by his in depth familiarity with being the 'clown'. With him at the helm to ease player-management frictions he will no doubt soften Moorinho who is known as a perfectionist, now he has left Soccer Saturday its thought Kammy will take up a job at the BBC as a new pundit on MOTD replacing the outgoing Alan Hansen who appears to be in critical need of a personality. We wish you luck Kammy!

Major News/Developments In The Month Of July

0202_espn_logo_ex-1.jpg

News Feed: ESPN Soccernet
Middlesbrough F.C Confirm The Capture Of ex-Barcelona Starlet On A Free Transfer

gai-assulin.jpg

Boss J.Moorinho confirmed that Gai Assulin signed on a 3 year deal on wages of 12,000 pounds a week.
'I am very happy to have secured Gai's services, I feel he can really contribute to the future of this club and fits in well with the philosophy I'm trying to introduce here.'- Moorinhos thoughts on the capture

It Was Also Confirmed Today That Middlesbrough Have Secured A 15 Year Old CB On A 5 Year Deal
0,,10272~9062174,00.jpg

Jide Maduako signed on a 5 year deal which will keep him at the club until at least his 20th birthday. He has shown great potential and its thought that this deal was personally secured by J.Moorinho who has had this kid scouted for quite some time

'There is not much left in the wage budget so fans should expect to see a couple of loans and some outgoings in this dramatic shift of philosophy at Teeside, I am currently securing 4 more free agents and hope to have those deals signed up as soon as possible'- The managers thoughts at the press conference today

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

Evening Gazette Article- J.Moorinho Exclusive

Written By: J.Moorinho
I thought all the loyal fans out there deserved to know the latest as soon as the deals came through so below I have posted the details of some new acquisitions that myself and the club have secured in the past few days. You may notice a blend of young and old, I feel it would be naive to think that Middlesbroughs entire season should be thrust upon youngsters at thi point in their development hence why I thought the squad needed some top experience. Below you will find player names and a short statement on what to expect (I'll let the players themselves explain what they can offer to the team).

O.Dabo-French DM thought he could add some sturn to my CDM position, only paying him 7k a week so hes not too much of a load
Ekhi-20 year old spanish CB I got from Osasuna for 65k, looks like a decent prospect if I nurture him correctly.
Jorge Pulido- Spanish CB from Athletico Madrid, picked him up extremely cheap and he has alot of potential If tutored properly
And a few others, heres some details on them to all you fans out there
View attachment 119245View attachment 119246View attachment 119247
View attachment 119249View attachment 119250

Last edited:
Great start mate keep it up am definately following this

Major Transfer Development!

Sky Sports News: BREAKING NEWS- Middlesbrough Unveil Starlets

At the clubs training ground of Rockliffe Park today Mr Moorinho held a somewhat unexpected press conference where he announced the capture of 2 extremely talented starlets. Jeremy Helan signed on a 3 year deal worth 2.9k a week from manchester city for an undisclosed fee thought to be around 500,00 pounds. With the departure of fans favourite Julio Arca and the likes of emnes, bailey and mcmahon all shown the door this week the fans certainly didnt expect what was to unveil next....
A Brazilian superstar walked out holding up a middlesbrough shirt, highly sought after youngster Giuliano stepped out to the press room to amazement and awe. He is 20 years old and one of the most highly touted playmakers of his generation in brazil. Its thought that the selling of johnsons clause to manchester city of around 5 million funded Giulianos arrival in the north east. Sky sources understand the 2 clubs agreed a deal which ensured an immediate fee of 3 million with a further 2.5 in installments and 750,000 after an amount of internationals apps. A shrude bit of business, theres said however to have been a long process of deliberation between the young manager and the chairman over his wage demands, we understand his agent demanded a clause be put in that he is always the clubs highest earner. This means that Middlesbrough had to tip their wage balance and pay Giuliano 42k a week on a 4 year deal topping their old highest earner of Gary O'Neil who is on a 2 year deal worth 40k a week. Its understood with this arrival however that Moorinho has opened the door to O'neils departure who is just recovering from a persistent injury. Premiership clubs have been keen on O'Neil in the past but what will they be willing to pay?
One things for sure and that is the 40k a week wage that O'Neil currently takes will certainly free up Moorinho to sign in some more young prospects. He also announced that Seamus Coleman and Ajaxs young winger Sulejmani have joined the club on 12 month loans with no wages being payed to them and no fee involved we understand.

giuliano-1-getty_244038s.jpg

Pre Season Confidence Rubs Off On The Ever 'Shy' Boro Boss
When asked from a journalist at The People who does he believe would win the title M.r Moorinho simply replied with 'I think it will be us, if we work hard, train hard and stick to our philosophy I think we are too good for this division'.
Whether this statement was confidence or arrogance its certainly got the Reading players worked up as they prepare to open their championship season against Middlesbrough. Reading striker Noel Hunt responded to M.r Moorinhos comments with some harsh words of his own:
''His team is too inexperienced at this level, he does 'nay stand a chance against our experience and determination. We're just too athletic for them, I can see there being a few red shirts coming off the field alot redder than they were when they came on.''
View attachment 119258
noel_hunt_1210084c.jpg

Latest Transfers

Victor Chandler's Npower Championship Preview

npower%20Championship%20Thumbnail.jpg
vcbet.gif

Promotion Contenders:
  • Middlesbrough 3/2​
  • QPR 5/1​
  • Bristol City 7/1​
  • Cardiff 7/1​
  • Nottingham Forest 9/1​
  • Ipswich 9/1​
  • Swansea 15/1​
  • Hull 15/1​
  • Portsmouth 20/1​
  • Burnley 20/1​
  • Leicester City 22/1​
  • Scunthorpe 25/1​
  • Doncaster 25/1​
  • Leeds 30/1​
  • Crystal Palace 30/1​
  • Reading 30/1​
  • Norwich 50/1​
  • Watford 50/1​
  • Coventry 50/1​
  • Derby 50/1​
  • Preston 50/1​
  • Sheffield United 50/1 (Favourites For The Drop)​
  • Millwall 75/1​
  • Barnsley 100/1​
Winter's Corner Arrives On Teeside In Next Weeks Edition!

The legendary Middlesbrough fan and personality Jeff Winter will be writing weekly articles on the last fixture and his take on all the goings on at Middlesbrough Football Club. As an Ex-Premier League referee hes all too familiar with the pressures of the modern game and I'm sure he has alot to say on how well M.F.C is doing under the new boss.​

smll_jeff_winter.jpg

ClickToBookJeff - Jeffs available for after dinner bookings,funerals, wedding, birthdays any event where you want Jeff Winter there really​

Last edited:
I really like what you're doing here, keep it up mate. I'm definitely following.
Loving the realistic targets you've set hahahah ;)

AugustReport

7/8/10 Reading V.S Middlesbrough - Npower Championship - Match Report:

In what was built up to be a tight match it proved to be quite the opposite, a fantastic football game for any neutrals out there but for the first 30 minutes fans of either side must have been close to tears with the tension and open-ness of the game. Kiko got Middlesbrough of to a great start 5 minutes in with a 8 yard heaer, but midfielder Brian Howard equalised just minutes later for Reading with a superb bending free kick. David Wheater then put the Teesiders in front with a great close range header, Middlesbrough dominated 1st half posession and Kiko finally got the break through past the 44 minute mark with a great 6 yard header from a rebounded shot. There was rumoured to be loud cries coming from the Boro dressing room as Moorinho apparently unhappy with the 3-1 scoreline. Its understood his man inside the team (Sylvinho) calmed him down with a nice relaxing lavender cup of tea, the way to any bosses heart. Boro went on to create many opportunities but the striker appeared to be having an off day. A little slip up from the young right back then allowed Reading a way back into the game at 3-2 on the hour mark. But soon after Wheater stepped up again to score a powerful header at the back post. Giuliano sealed the victory on the 87th when he blasted home from 18 yards out. An emphatic display by middlesbrough at the Madejski stadium, they were clearly putting their marker down over their rivals.
Final Score: 2-5
Man Of The Match: David Wheater
David_Wheater_625364.jpg

In a post match interview Jamie Moorinho told reporters;
'The victory was a sure thing as long as we kept our shape, tempo and posession. However I will not accept this was a good result, those 2 goals were not unstoppable that we conceded. Although youth brings quality, energy and potential sadly it also bring Naivity and that is something they must learn. But yes we shall kick on and hopefully pick up a clean sheet to accompany our impending mid week win over stockport in the league cup.'
View attachment 119273View attachment 119274

10/8/10 Middlesbrough V.S Stockport Country - League Cup - Match Report

At a breezy night at the Riverside many braved the wind with the promise of victory in the Sunday papers by their manager J.Moorinho, 11 minutes in Moorinho's prediction looked to be all too true with the first 10 minutes posession looking like this: 90:10 in favour of his team. So he was right to be dismayed when Leroy Lita let a great one on one chance go begging 8 minutes in. But they got the lead in the 11th when young CB Jorge Pulido converted a cross with a brilliant bit of improvisation as he put the ball in the net with a diving header. Pascal Cygan was making his debut and the veteran centre half showed he still has alot to offer at this level at least. He converted a Gary O'Neil cross on 21 to make it 2-0. A cool calm finish by Lita made it 3-0 on the half hour mark.Middlesbrough could have went in at half time 6 up if it wasnt for poor finishing and good goalkeeping. After the break Middlesbrough continued to pressure and brought on young Sulejmani to make his debut on the left wing and he had an immediate impact after his darting run into the area was ended by a trip and the referee pointed to the spot. He stepped up and missed the penalty much to Moorinho's dismay on the touchline.
Final Score: 3-0
Ramsden's Man Of The Match: Pascal Cygan
16754_news.jpg

View attachment 119275View attachment 119276

A somewhat deflated J.Moorinho met us in the press room heres what he had to say:
'It was a result that we expected, that I expected and that the club expected. We need to focus on saturday now and get the 3 points, there was a chance for some fringe players to show me what they had and of course Pascal played outstanding which is why I signed him. Miralem had a mixed debut but I am happy he played with confidence and freedom and that is what I want at Middlesbrough Football Club.'

Assosciated Press Question: How do you react to speculation regarding Gary O'Neils future at the club?

'I think gary played extremely well, its not always easy coming back from injury but he did well tonight, the speculation will remain for such quality players. As the club stands we are looking for offers.'

BBC Sport: What do you think about the appointment of Roy Hodgson at Liverpool?

'Roy is a well respected man in football of course and rightly so I mean he has travelled all over Europe. But I feel he should not have gone there, it is a big club there is no doubt but its such a tricky time and its just a poison chalice to walk into the situation with Hicks and Gillette. The new owners will want their own manager, I am lucky in that Steve has up most confidence in me and my ability.'

The Times- Patrick Barclay: Your predecessor (Gordon Strachan) has a somewhat tarnished view on your project and describes it as 'impossible' and 'ridiculous' what do you have to say to him?

'Obviously Gordons still living in the eighties and the style of football the crazy gang and the like produced. Listen whatever he has accomplished I respect but the only impossibility is Gordon Strachan's team scoring more than 3 goals in a match. If any other of my predecessors have anything to say next season tell them they know where to find me....the Premier League.'

14/8/10 Middlesbrough V.S Nottingham Forest - Npower Championship - Match Report

A pretty poor game of football is what I myself thought of it sitting in the luxury of the press box, quite an even tie to begin with but to watch Kris Boyd squander chance after chance was unbelievable. Earnshaw kept the Middlesbrough defenders on their toes throughout and looked dangerous until he went off injured late. It took a moment of genius to break the deadlock as Kevin Thomson cut a ball from the centre of midfield 20 yards with the outside of his right foot and found the feet of kiko perfectly before the young spaniard chipped the onrushing Camp. After the Middlesbrough keeper Sandomierski making some world class saves to keep them in it you sensed going into the break that Forest could get themselves back into it as they looked very dangerous from set plays. And their opportunity came on the 39th minute when dexter blackstock won a penalty after what can only described as a 'touch' in the back by Kevin Thomson, up blackstock stepped to level the tie.....and he hit it wide of the post.Especially with Middlesbrough debuting their newest loan signing, Mario Fernandes at CB due to Cygans lack of fitness you sensed Forest always had a chance. After the break we were introduced to Dani Pacheco a youngster that Moorinho signed on loan from liverpool, he had a quiet game and little sniffs at goal but played the playmaker role well second half setting up Sulejmani numerous times only to see the serb lose his composure each time. But Kikos darting run and sensational cross across the 6 yard box was hit so hard and true that goalkeeper Lee Camp thought he would put it in the net himself! 2-0 with that own goal. Pretty dull until the 88th minute when Forest worked a smart set play and turned in a header from 3 yards through CB Kelvin Wilson. 3 Points in the bag for the Teesiders but will their manager be happy?
Final Score: 2-1
Ramsden's Man Of The Match: Kevin Thomson
0,,1~8949019,00.jpg

View attachment 119278View attachment 119279
Although reluctant to talk to reporters the BBC managed to get a few words from the Middlesbrough manager:
'Obviously I'm disappointed with the way we handled the game, our passing was sloppy and we just showed no real intent on killing the game which you need when you are a top club. And we could have been punished alot worse today if it wasnt for some good recovery tackles, obviously forest set out very attacking and loaded our box with 8+ guys from each set piece. We didnt handle it and thats why we lost the clean sheet...
Obviously 3 points is what will get headlines for us but our display was not even at 30 pct today, very disappointed in Kris as well. Our wingers (1st half) did all they could to supply him and he simply couldnt finish the chances, but anyway we need to get out on the training pitch tomorrow and work on it, we have swansea next and lets hope he show people what we can do And get the 3 points over there, thank you.'
Jose-Mourinho-006.jpg

21/8/10 Swansea V.S Middlesbrough - Npower Championship - Match Report

Today at the Libery Stadium we witnessed an amazing spectacle of two teams who play very similar styles and adopt similar approaches. It really was entertaining to watch as a neutral with the ball going from end to end, Middlesbrough lined up pretty unchanged from the team that beat Forest they did however start Scott Mcdonald for the first time this season and he gave a striling performance. He got the breakthrough in the 25th minute as he slid in to convert an inch perfect drilled cross from Gai Assulin on the left. Swansea then had to sustain a spell of great posession football before Scott Sinclair went solo with a blistering counter attack which luckily sylvinho got back to stop. He really is lucking magnificent once again at the ripe old age of 35 playing in this team, his fellow countrymen Denilson and Rivaldo are still sidelined and are believed to be lined up for a return in the coming weeks, Middlesbroughs midfield led by Giuliano and Thomson kept posession well and crafted numerous opportunities which De Vries seemed equal to. Swansea finally got broken down when Sylvinho crossed in the box early and found the outstretched boot of Kiko to poke it past De Vries. Angel Rangel gave the welsh club a glimmer of hope in the 90th minute with a scrappy goal down to a lapse of concentration at the right side of Middlesbrough's defence. There was however controversary in the dying seconds as Boro's Kiko scored his second and it got disallowed for absolutely nothing! We dont know what the assistant saw. Kiko ran onto a diagonal ball, the keeper was nowhere and kiko nodded home. It was blown for a foul against the middlesbrough man thats bound to be an interesting subject in the post match press conference...
Final Score: 1-2
Man Of The Match: Kiko
804_Francisco_Femenia_Far.jpg

View attachment 119288View attachment 119289

Was It A Goal Or A Swansea Free Kick?
View attachment 119431

Judge For Yourselves Readers!

Here is the man himself Jamie Moorinho's thoughts on the game:
Andy Burton- Sky Sports News: So M.r Moorinho what did you make of todays game?

'Well I think it was a fantastic game for the neutrals and a game where the lads listened to my pre match instructions and got the job done in style, the posession stats show it all I mean Swansea are not an easy side to keep the ball 59 percent of the time against, a vast improvement.'

It could have been 3 in the dying seconds, what did you make of Kevin Friend's decision to disallow it because of a seemingly invisible foul?

'Put it this way he hasn't got many friends left if this dressing room, shocking decision, Kiko ran clear of the lad and headed home there was no contact no offside no one went to ground nothing. I dont know what games hes used to refereeing, perhaps its 5 a side for the blind because he certainly got that decision wrong. And dont think I'll forget that when Kiko's up for the golden boot award, and the F.A can charge me all they like I just can not believe the injustice for the young lad Kiko.'

Is there a sense that you can build from this in the locker room?
Listen its a good result but conceding late goals is getting a little too frequent, we still have some issues to fix.'
JoseMourinho_7843t.jpg

It is thought the FA will investigate his comments, stay tuned for developments!

24/8/10 Yeovil Town V.S Middlesbrough - League Cup - Match Report

Game was pretty dull, typifiied a mid week League Cup game, took a bit of brilliance by young Assulin to craft out a pass to the fresh Pacheco to emphatically find the roof of the net to make it 1-0 to the visitors. Then the drama unfolded, after a bust up between the two sets of players middlesbrough were slow to re organise for a free kick and Yeovil took a quick one crossed and scored to level the tie. Then came possibly one of the goals of the season as young Kiko burst through the middle, jinking past the Yeovil defence and fired home past the keeper from 12 yards. Simply magnificent play, that is said to have please Moorinho who sent his assistant to meet the press as he had to go to catch the 9.30 showing of 'The Sound Of Music' at the Civic theatre.
Man Of The Match: Dani Pacheco
View attachment 119310

28/8/10 Middlesbrough V.S Coventry City - Npower Championship - Match Report

A fired up crowd greeted Coventry to the Riverside, some pre match comments between the managers signifiied the respect they both have for each other. It's a shame both sets of fans didn't feel the same way, Rivaldo finally made his full competitive debut and he was greeted by a sea of Brazil shirts being worn out of respect at the Riverside.Middlesbrough started off brightly and crafted 10 shooting chances in the opening ten minutes but failed to find a way past the goalkeeper Westwood ,then a moment of class by Kiko as he volleyed home a Rivaldo cross changed the game and coventry began to push out a bit. But then Kevin Thomson picked out rivaldo with a perfectly weighted through ball and still with alot of work to do Rivaldo scooped the ball up and over from 18 yards, the fans went crazy, he scored on his debut and in some style. With the way Coventry were tackling you could understand Moorinho's thinking when he used all three substitutions at half time and wound down the tempo and his team started playing keep ball and not allowing Coventry to get in a tackle. Its a shame they didnt do that in the closing minutes of thr first half as Gai Assulin limped off following a two footed lunge by a coventry midfielder. Overall a comfortable 2-0 win for the Teesiders no doubt their fans and manager will be going home happy.
Final Score: 2-0
Ramsden's Man Of The Match: Kiko

View attachment 119436View attachment 119435

31/8/10 Norwich V.S Middlesbrough - Npower Championship - Match Report

Middlesbrough lined up with 3 changes from the team that beat Coventry on Saturday, Rivaldo was rested and Mcdonald came in to start up front. The first half had very little to offer as Norwich clearly had a plan to stop Middlesbrough's creativity and that was to snap their 'creative' players. Second half middlesbrough brought on Sylvain Wiltord into the attack, a man getting personal specific training by veteran coach Chris Kamara. He soon had a chance, a chipped shot from 15 yards it beat everyone but the post kept it out. Middlesbrough piled on pressure and Sylvinho soon found himself hitting the inside of the post, replays showed it was a fine save by Norwich keeper John Ruddy. Giuliano looked threatening throughout with him and Thomsons bursting runs into the box, Ruddy was equal to them each time they had an efoort until the break through came. A hard shot flighted into the top corner of the near post. Giuliano got the breakthrough, he went straight to the touchline to hug Kamara who seemed to be wearing a fur coat today...
The last 10 minutes were scrappy and Middlesbrough's players began to lose their cool as the game ended with 6 Boro players on a yellow card. Their manager will no doubt have to try and calm that behaviour down, Norwich frustrated Middlesbrough but still Boro managed to get the away win. They have to be serious contenders for the title now, their title crudentials are gleaming even this early in the season
Final Score: 0-1
Man Of The Match: John Ruddy
View attachment 119433View attachment 119434
Npower Championship Table At The End Of August:
View attachment 119432

Round up of the months news/events to be updated...​
All Match Reports Are Provided By
Evening_Gazette.png

The North East's Number One Source For Football Analysis
In Assosciation With
R4Cash%20landing%20page%20copy_2.jpg

Match Reports/Player Stats Below

Last edited:
Quality story mate
Keeping me entertained so keep it going
P.S I could not see a foul on that screenshot do not know what the referee was playing at
You seem to have a good run going and some quality youngsters in the side :wub: Kiko!

SSNewsbar.png
'Unbelievable Kammy!' Kamara Linked With Newcastle Job
chris_kamara_sky.jpg

Following Chris Hughtons surprise sacking on Monday a surprise front runner has appeared for the job, Sky sports very own Chris Kamara, having just joined the coaching staff at arch rivals Middlesbrough as asistant just weeks ago as assistant to his close friend and 'sanity watchman' Jamie Moorinho. This is a surprise but sky understands that in the board room at Newcastle they would favour someone of his charisma at the helm. Middlesbrough were not available for a statement but we managed to get this from Kamara himself: 'It flatters me but Chris did a magnificent job there and I just couldn't do that to him, besides the fact that I'm a Middlesbrough lad, I dont think my family would ever forgive me. I wish Mike Ashley all the best but its just not for me. We are building a great project here and I want to stick around for it'

Newcastle currently sit bottom of the premier league after 4 games and are out of the League Cup. Whereas Kammy and Moorinho's Middlesbrough have stormed through and sit top of the championship. Leading football pundit Paul Merson had this to say: 'I cant see Kammy taking it, his heart is with the club. All I would say to Ashley is your a disgrace for sacking a boss after so little games, listen there is a terrific thing happening at Boro under the new boss. The place feels rejuvenated, they've got that youngster kako....keko....kreko...and that young midfielder Julie....Giuliani?....Giuliano! Got there in the end Georgie.'
Look's like Kammy's staying up in Teeside, stay tuned for a sky sports news exclusive segment: Kammy's Kam-per Van where we get Kammy's thoughts on the upcoming fixtures in the Championship as the season beings to liven up.​

Last edited:
who was your top scorer in championship
I'm in November now, shafted Boyd out, he was useless and I only play with one ST
Normally I go with Kiko AMR Assulin AML and ST Rivaldo
Got a great tip off my mate to get more money with boro- Go to transfer centre-----Clauses and sell Johnsons clause to man city you get around 5 million,
My top scorer currently is Rivaldo with 8 goals with Assulin following with 6
Got an update post of the month of September coming out later tonight and then October following
PL 11 W 11 D 0 L 0 (In the league so far)
Still in the league cup
Beat Spurs 3-0 at the lane in the last round

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:57 PM ----------

Thinking about putting the story on the back burner until the blogs get released, had a greater idea for an actual story.
I'll pitch it here in case I forget in the morning:
'Living The Dream - From Basingstoke To Madrid'
Using my emulated Mourinho tactics going to attempt to go from Non League football to Real Madrid within 12 years.
This story and the above concept will continue when the blogs are fully released
Apologies To My Followers;)

This is great.

What formation you playing mate? Can you please upload or send it to me? (andybtsn(at)gmail.com)

I live 20mins from Boro so going to start a league with them :)