Reaction score
The tactic has been shutdown.

Here is new tactic which is stronger(or at least I thinks so;)) - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/163750-unreal.html

*SYMBIOS*

Tactic has manual marking.

Tactic has OI.

Download the tactic - TFF_Symbios_V1

Symbios.jpg

Description:

This tactic is attempt to have advantage of two formations:

Diamond when attacking, because it's awesome attacking formation

Diamond.jpg

and 4-1-4-1(DM) when defending, because it's awesome defensive formation

image.jpg

I think with help of manual marking and PI/TI I managed to make it as close as possible. ;)

As usual I tested this tactic on my testing stand against top clubs and results were awesome.

Also I made real game play test at Norwich City, first season and results were awesome too. After 18 games played I was sitting 2nd! The team had one of best Goal Difference and scored most of the goals 44! Ricky van Wolfswinkel was best goal scorer in the league!

Download the game save - TFF_Symbiosis_Norwich_City_Test____

Norwich City Test, First season, Predicted to finish 16th by media.

*TABLE*
Table.jpg

*FIXTURES*
Fixtures.jpg

*GOALS*
Goals.jpg

*CONCEDED*
Conceded.jpg

Last edited:
What happened in the Stoke game? You lost 5-0!

What happened in the Stoke game? You lost 5-0!

It was extremely unlike match.:'(

Both main defenders were injured and I had to play Michael Turner.

I can’t look on his attributes without tears. He had 5.0 rating for that match, made penalty and few critical error.

For god sake it's Norwich City. This club supposed to fight for avoid relegation ;)

Just look at him:

Terner.jpg

P.S. Stoke had 7 shots on target that match, 3 CCC – it’s including penalty and managed to score 5 goals!

I would call it ****** lucky!

Last edited:
View attachment 392759 switch to your tactic in my fiorentina save, not fully fluid yet, but better home than away will test more...maybe if You make 3 versions of it for home away(counter) and some defensive for top teams

Very effective for me in first season with Portsmouth. Expected to win the league any way but 12 games unbeaten with this, 10 of them wins and 2 draws. Noticed a big difference once the tactic was fully fluid and I was able to concentrate on attacking movement. The TM (Patrick Agyemang) is a beast. He's scored more for me this season than in his last 10 seasons according to the history screen bless him.

Going to Test

I've just tried the tactic mid season with my save game. It did rather well considering I've been on a poor run of late.

I'm currently Newcastle with a alot of regens on 3 stars to 4 stars so not that great of a team.

I will report my results :)

when will you release the filters?

Probably soon but for now you can use filters from Weirdo tactic because it will be almost identical.

There will be only difference MCL/MCR positions.

For MCL position you need someone like Lucas Leiva and for MCR position someone like Mousa Dembele

Last edited:
Going to test this tactics now in my Toulouse save. Been using weirdo V9 and it started off well but is struggling with goals. Will report back on what it's like using this one.

So FAr

v Southampton Home (Weaker Team) 1-1 Draw
v Middlesboro Away (Weaker Team) 2-1 (Red Card for me early) Lost
v Fulham Away (Weaker Team) 3-1 Won
v Everton Home (Similar Team) 3-0 Won
v Wolves Home (Weaker Team) 3-2 Won
v Man City Away (Stronger Team) 1-0 Lost

Overall I'd say this tactic if used from the beginning of the season and you get the right players then you can achieve great things

Good Job

cannot do that due to being drunk... tre is average balanced, match prep is att mov

im still rocking Cross v8......dominating league year after year with liverpool.......canthis tactic really be thatmuchbetter?