System 3D rating !!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter guru46
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

guru46

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i bought a new pc lately and have noticed that after installing the game , the system 3D rating is on 2 stars. although performance system and game speed reaches 5 stars, i can't understand why the 3D system has such a low quality. my pc has an amd phenom II X6 1055T 2,8 GHZ and asus eah 6850 dc 1G graphic card and 4G RAM . I would be glad if someone can help me with that or can explain me how can i do the configuration so i can reach the maximum performance.thanks in advance.

Graphics card probably isnt great.I cant really explain it but my game has a 5 star 3d rating and 5 star game performance.
I do have half a star games speed.( I have about 70 leagues loaded)

6850 is a great card, easily be able to run the game at max. Make sure you download the latest graphics drivers

thanks jak i have already done it, but nothing's changed. maybe i have to configure the card....

does the 3D system still work fine?

The game's star ratings are nothing to go by , really unreliable.

i believe it's some kind of bug.i can't explain it.

Personally, I prefer it in 2D - it's much quicker and I really can't be bothered to watch everything every player does! However, if you really want to play it in 3D, you need to have a great graphics card. Judging by the graphics card you have, your performance should be much higher than two and a half stars - there's probably something wrong with the stars system!

​- PZW

if your game still runs fine during 3d matches then I would just ignore it. it's probably a bug

yes the game is running very well, i was just wondering if i could adjust something on the card performance via AMD engine control center. by the way thank you all for you opinions.

well if the game runs fine does it matter what the system rating says? I think its a bug

Back