MezzalaFM

Reaction score
View attachment 43145
Szeged 2011 are a club founded in 2011 (as you may have gathered). They are in the 2nd division in Hungary and im going to attempt to take them to champions league glory.
The reason i have decided to take over Szeged 2011 is for no other reason than i like there name and thought it would be pretty fun to see if i can get to the top division and build a dynasty :)

Club Information

Club Profile
View attachment 43144
As you can see we are a professional club which i am kind of surprised about considering we are in the second division of Hungary. The capacity of the stadium however is only 1,500 which isnt great but will be looking to increase in the not so distant future hopefully. Another thing worthy of note is that the highest ever league finish is 7th which they managed on 2 occasions.

Club Facilities
View attachment 43143
so yeah thats our stadium name. Im pretty impressed with the youth facilities being average considering we are in the second division of hungary. The training facilities are something we will look to improve on in the future.

Finances

View attachment 43142
bank balance is looking a lot better than i expected although i would have like a higher transfer budget :/

Club Background

View attachment 43141
something that i hadn't realized when initially choosing szeged is that in the 7 years of there existance they have won nothing.

Last edited:
- Meeting the Squad -

First Team Squad
View attachment 43140
Key Players

View attachment 43139
Branimir Aleksic will without a doubt be our first choice keeper this season although with his wage being over £500 per week and our wage budget for the whole squad is just £4700 it is a slight concern.

View attachment 43138
I can see Katona being potentially the most important player in the team due to his versatility. The fact he can play left wing and left back is a huge positive.

View attachment 43137
Andrej Causic looks quality for a centre back at this level. With 16 aggression, 14 tackling and solid physical stats he is hopefully going to be a brick wall for us.

View attachment 43136
Attila Horvarth is someone im not to keen on judging by his stats but the coaches seem to think differently giving him the 4 star ability. The fact he is 5 ft 6, has only 5 strength and can only really play in defensive midfield concerns me. Will try him out though and see how he gets on.

View attachment 43135
This is a guy i really like the look of. Meet Tamas German a striker that can play in any role you give him up front. I genuinely think judging by his stats he could get into most first division sides.

View attachment 43134
Tamas Kertesz is a player who i will be trying to put up front alongside german in potentially a 2 striker formation not sure yet. His stats for a poacher/advanced forward look remarkable.

Hot Prospects

View attachment 43133
Martin Hegedus - posseses great pace and has a cracking first touch also has the ability to play in the centre of midfield aswell as his natural position on the left wing. Will most likely be in rotation with Zabari in the coming season.

View attachment 43132
Janos Molnar - this is the player i am most excited about. At only 18 years of age this kid is going places. The fact he is one of only 2 players that can play on the right wing i can see him getting a lot of game time this season

View attachment 43131
Krisztian Zadori - looks like a beast. Only 20 years old can play in numerous roles up front and is 6 ft 2.

Under 19 Squad
View attachment 43128
Arno Nyegeres + Zsolt Povazsai - Just the 2 players in the under 19s. Both play in the same position and both not quite ready for the first team yet. Will try to play them a bit in pre season and see how they get on.

Last edited:
- League Rules -

Hungarian 2nd Division

View attachment 43129

The rule which surprised me the most is that there must be at least 2 players in the starting 11 under the age of 21 and at least 1 player under the age of 20. For winning the league the prize money is only 20k which is a bit ****

Pre Season Part 1 - WHAT A WIN !!!

First Up we met Hungarian 3rd division side Tiszakecske and as you can see it didnt quite go to plan. They were the better team on the day and i was messing around trying to create a tactic.
View attachment 43127

Next we met Debrecen at home and WHAT A WIN. They are in the Hungarian 1st division and predicted to finish 3rd in the division and we managed to beat them fantastic result. Tamas German gets a couple and looks to be a quality player.
View attachment 43126
Next up we travelled to Serbia to play 2nd division side Radnicki. We were fully deserving of the win and were the better team on the day. German scoring again and Wendell (he is a new transfer will be shown in future update).
View attachment 43125
Lastly we traveled to Hungarian 3rd division side SZEOL. We absolutely thrashed them we should have scored alot more. The tactic i created for this game will most likely be the one i start the season with.
View attachment 43124

that german looking a good player for you.

you want need to expand your stadium as on your facilities page your moving to a 8000 capacity stadium in feb 2019

that german looking a good player for you.

you want need to expand your stadium as on your facilities page your moving to a 8000 capacity stadium in feb 2019

thanks for letting me know mate i didnt even notice :)

Pre Season Part 2 - SOLID PERFORMANCES !!!

The next game on our long preseason came against Jihlava who play there football in Czech Republic. The media predicted us to lose this game but we managed to win fairly comfortably in the end. German scoring again and Zadori scoring a brace on his first start for us.
View attachment 43070
Up next me faced Semi Professional side Monor. They played alot better than i was expecting and didnt sit back like i thought they were going to. After going 2-0 down inside 16 minutes i decided to sit a little bit deeper as there attackers kept getting in behind our defence and seemed to do the trick. Paszka getting a brace at only 21 years of age looks like an absolute machine.
View attachment 43068
Our final game of our preseason venture saw us travel to Serbia to face second division side Lokomotiva. This was a relatively comfortable victory in the end Kertesz getting a brace (who will most likely start alongside German in the coming season) and Paszka scoring again.
View attachment 43064

Tactics + Team Instructions

Counter Attacking Tactic

View attachment 43055View attachment 43052

This tactic will be used against the bigger teams and difficult away matches. I created this tactic for the game against Debrecen which we won and then used it again in the game against Jihlava which we also won. May switch to higher tempo if we are struggling to nick a goal.

Attacking Tactic

View attachment 43048View attachment 43047

This tactic will be deployed against teams that are much weaker than ourselves and most home matches. This tactic seems to create a lot of chances thus far. Every time i have used this tactic in preseason we have managed at least 20 shots.

Major Injury + Senior Affiliate

Gutted to get this in the mail. He looked decent in preseason aswell. This means promising young striker Paszka will be getting more game time.
View attachment 43045
Delighted to announce we have a senior affiliate by the name of Vasas who play in the 1st division. This is something i do with all my lower league saves as it gives opportunity to bring players in on loan without paying there wages. We also get payed £9,600 per year :)
View attachment 43046

Transfer Update #1 - The Signings So Far

WENDEL - FREE TRANSFER

What a signing this guy seems to be. Got him on a free transfer and has been a beast in the centre of midfield during preseason. The fact he can play Centre Back View attachment 43026aswell means in my opinion he is definitely worth the hefty £425 wage per week.

View attachment 43031
View attachment 1172390
View attachment 1172389
View attachment 1172388
RONDINELE - FREE TRANSFER

Meet Brazilian wonder kid Rondinele. He was someone that had to be picked up. At the tender age of 20 years old he can play anywhere on the right hand side and cost us nothing once again.
View attachment 43031
PETER BAUER - LOAN SIGNING

Will most likely be in the first team as Farkas has been shocking during pre season. If this guy has a good season i will look to put a bid in at the end of the season.
View attachment 43028
TAMAS TOTH - LOAN SIGNING

Brought in as we are pretty short on centre midfielders. He is also a versatile player who can play left back. Will most likely just be a back up though.
View attachment 43027
TRANSFER SUMMARY
View attachment 43030

Last edited:
Ignore all the attachments on the previous post relating to Wendel dont know how to get rid of them