T Vermalen underestimated

• Thread starter Thread starter DieterH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

DieterH

Reaction score
hi all!

Vermaelen is a example for many players and i'm proud that we have him for the Belgium squad!:'(
But in FM 10 his is not the player that we see on the pitch in real life!
His strenghts aren't worked out well, it is really bad fm scouting!!
ex. 1 vermaelen isn't the tallest defender but he compensates it with excellent timing and his high jumping (check all the goals he has made for Arsenal)
ex 2vermaelen dont need much time to addapt and he is one of the most concistent defenders

he almost reaches the same lvl as world class defenders like nesta
Give him the current ability he really deserves let him be with gallas the arsenal super defence...

I'm sure he'll be improved on patch 2, his stats haven't been edited since 09 i believe

Yeah ive found quite a few players like that:

Jack Rodwell has got alot of potential but intstead FM has decided to make him woeful

Adam Johnson also underated

I personally think Vermaelen is overrated irl but that's because I don't like small defenders but fair play to him he seems to be doing well. I would never buy him for any team.

its true..in real life he's now one of the best defenders in premier league, and scores amazing long shots..but in FM hes pretty bad..isn't even in the arsenal starting 11...he better be improved on new patch or something...theres a few players like that who are playing amazing in real life, but have terrible stats on fm

His stats are like that cause when Arsenal bought him not many new how good he was so his stats therefor where not that good but he has proved that he is good and can stick it in the best league in the world so when the next patch done come out for the game his stats will go up for sure.

I also think Theo's stats should go up he is so under ratted along with Lennon i think so just have to wait and see.

just the way it is m8 there are some players who are scandalously over rated on this game and those underrated as well in vermaelens case

I don't think you need to worry about his attributes because, like Theo, he outperforms them week in week out for me.

Back