Tactic Famililarity Became Competent cuz I MOVED THE PLAYER POSITION BY MISTAKE!

frankbanyar

Reaction score
Hello guys or genius FM creators,

please help me out here. I know we all love this game because of it's realistic approach and I have been playing this game since CM days back in 1998. So pls kindly advice me for this weird and unrealistic bug. (Pls note I know all the basic level and what dos & don't so pls kindly not advice me as newbies)

I have been playing with Goals Galore formation with self-tweeting for 3 seasons. My new seasons just begin. So I did all the normal formality of do match preparation by myself. Put to Very high work load for team work. after 6 to 7 weeks it became "fluid" in all category. So after 1 month into the season, just before I start a match, I was assigning the roles of certain midfielder in formation map. Thanks to my stuck mouse, I accidentally drag the midfielder from CM to DM position. Fair enough, the Tactic Familiarity level for "formation" became competent. What happen next was annoying and amusing for FM standard.

I MOVED BACK! Back it is still the same! I used my back up tactic to main and switch back, it is still not going away. Worst still even after 1 week! it is still the same!

I am sure you guys will mostly advice that have to put to teamwork back to very high and wait for few weeks again, BUT GUYS common...it shouldn't be 1 off thing to train the formation??? and others minor tweet or mistake in my case, shall not count, as long as put back to the normal position? AND pls don't say that "How will the team react in reality to keep swapping?" I HAVE NOT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITH THAT MISTAKE FORMATION. THE PLAYER JUST MISTAKENLY MOVE AND PUT BACK AND FOR THAT HAVE TO TRAIN FROM COMPETENT TO FLUID AGAIN???

Thanks guys. Really appreciate your positive answers. Cheers! (And yes I use steam so all are auto update)

It is à rare bug that has been reported at the bugsforum over at SI. In almost all cases, it has been when having the assman doing the match prep and with pirate versions, but in some cases it seems to be happening to the normal game as well. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do.

Thanks for your reply mate. Appreciated and at least now I know that I am not the only one who get frustrated by it. Fair enough for reality that every early seasons, we gotta train to get back to fluid level. But i think in mid seasons, it shouldn't down to competent level just because we move around and see how it is going. As long as get back to normal position, formation category should get back to "fluid" anyway hope FM13 can fix that problem. Cheers.