Tactic for Barcelona

• Thread starter Thread starter chrisdufc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4K

chrisdufc

Reaction score
I appreciate that its not difficult to win things with Barcelona however i have created this tactic for anyone who would like to try it out, i am currently half way through my first season and am top of both the league and won my qualify stage of champions league. My after the initial blending first couple of weeks my results have been great, my most recent result (which lead me to put this online) was a 10-0 hammering of espanyol, i had just signed Falcao who scored 6 of these goals on his debut.

If anyone would like to try it i have attached it below, i would be interested to hear from anyoneusing this for another team.

how about shouts and opposition instructions ? did you use them ?

Can you post some SS from the tactic, results, player roles, some games, etc?

do you use shouts? what training do you using? any OI?

i literaly dont do anything other than hit continue, buy players and make substitutions.Im not one for getting to involved with team talks and shouts. if anything i let my assistant take care of it all,

Last edited:
also playing this tactic with ac milan but changed target man supply to mixed and changed the right att midfielder to an att mid. Again initial few weeks was ok but now team are flying.

i have attached the stats from my ac milan save game, mainly the hardest games of the season so far, i have also added the only game i have lost. My barcelona stats are on a different computer - i will upload them tomorrow but they are even better than these.

here are screen shots from my barcelona save game. messi hasnt featured much for me as hes kept picking up little injuries. alba is injured when taking this screen shot but hes prob pne of the best players.

Last edited:
couple more screen shots , just destroyed at madrid in back to back games

hey mate! the tactic testing project brought your tactic to my attention. this looks very interesting i must say! im gonna test your tactic as soon as i get home tonight. i love these sort of formations :)

thats great, iv been hoping someone else would give it a go to see if it can work for them and also if there any tweeks to make it even better. So far iv managed to be successful with it managing Barca, AC Milan and Dundee United.

The reason i went for the formation i did was:

Sweeper - i felt that all the usual formations from previous FM's were conseeding to many so i put a sweeper for extra security at the back.

wing backs - i felt that most of the goals i was scoring in other formations were coming from down the wings.

2 att midfields - to give an extra goal threat when wing backs were down the flanks and to provide the att forward with thru balls.

Back