goonerotis

Reaction score
Decided to start a save with Arsenal (For about the 100th time), i get bored with saves quickly, especially if I've downloaded a tactic from a forum, makes the game less authentic and unrewarding. I've been plugging away trying to create my own tactic and get some success. But I'm still under-performing. But I'm still adamant that I'll get some success without downloading a tactic. So I came to the forum for some help:

The Tactic
View attachment 183499

It dominates possession well, isn't very penetrative and dithers a lot with short passes outside the box, but the instructions I've selected are in my head how I want the team to play. We're currently sitting 8th in the Premier League, not doing great. To be honest our home form is good, a few draws but mostly wins. It's the away games I can't seem to get down, I use that tactic but change the mentality to "Standard" and change some of the instructions based on what I see.

Results
View attachment 183498
Here's some of the results, as it goes it's not terrible. But even in the home games I feel like we're just coasting through getting lucky goals. Not really many stand out performers and can't get Giroud to score regularly.

What do you think I could do to help my situation? Any feedback would be appreciated.

THANKYOU

The Tactic
View attachment 1016816

It dominates possession well, isn't very penetrative and dithers a lot with short passes outside the box, but the instructions I've selected are in my head how I want the team to play.
How do you want your team to play? You only mention what is happening now, but we need to know what you wanted to create and if that is happening.

We're currently sitting 8th in the Premier League, not doing great. To be honest our home form is good, a few draws but mostly wins. It's the away games I can't seem to get down, I use that tactic but change the mentality to "Standard" and change some of the instructions based on what I see.
This makes it difficult to advise you on anything regarding your away games, since we don't know what you change.

Careful of that BWM though. He won't protect the defence very well with his high closing down settings. You'll have a big gap in front of the DCs.

Here's some of the results, as it goes it's not terrible. But even in the home games I feel like we're just coasting through getting lucky goals. Not really many stand out performers and can't get Giroud to score regularly.
You're expecting Giroud to drop deep and then dribble through defenders. That doesn't strike me as a particular strong area of his, especially against PL level defenders.