mabbutt

Reaction score
I don't like asking for help but any tips for my tactic would be great.
I'm a mid table side in championship board wants me to play attacking. I have very good young players my oldest player is 25. But we are so inconsistent. We best top of the league but lose away to weak teams , I stumbled across some exceptional CB's so I decided to play 3 at the back

Here is the tactic : 3-4-1-2

Attacking - structured. ( TI - run at defence )
Gk
Cb -def
Cb -stop
Dfc -cov
Wing -sup
Bwm -def
Ap -sup
Wing -sup
AMC -sup
Adv st
Tm -sup

So as u can see there's a lot of support when going forward and we have had many 8+ goal games because how open it seems to be. I rely on energetic youth and pace especially down the flanks.
No player instructions except for hitting crosses at the target man.
So yeah any help would be good I'll attach some photos if necessary but I honestly think the quality of players I have should be in the playoffs as we just missed out last year and were struggling in 15th.

if u like i was working on a 343 (actually more of a 21421) and i could mail ya the tactic? still work to be done on it but i kind of like the way it is played

Yeah thanks. Post it on here ? I tried changing to standard and changing it during game but won one easily then lost 5-3 after leading 3-2.

Yeah thanks. Post it on here ? I tried changing to standard and changing it during game but won one easily then lost 5-3 after leading 3-2.

hope this works. never tried posting a tact here before. it might not work well as im using a better team to create this tactic. u might need to modify it abit. do not hesitate to ask if ya have any doubts