Tactic Testing Update: Match Engine v2026

We're waiting for our new database to be completed before we start testing again. Once that is ready, we'll be providing much more information than our current testing table provides. It will be worth the wait!
Is there an estimated time frame? Like 1 week, 1 month, longer? Thanks for any info :)

We're waiting for our new database to be completed before we start testing again. Once that is ready, we'll be providing much more information than our current testing table provides. It will be worth the wait!

But if the ME is the same than now, why wait one month for it? It's one month that no tactic is tested....

But if the ME is the same than now, why wait one month for it? It's one month that no tactic is tested....
As we're working on many things better. The wait will be worth it. Also the match engine is no longer ME2026, but ME2039.

Reactions: ByH
After final winter update, ME is on 2040. It's pretty safe to start testing right now. I hope DB has finished.

Me waiting for FM Base who says testing will come back very soon
Untitled.png

where can I find the testing results?

Is the testing on pause? Sinz there have not been any new Tactics for A few days now.

Is the testing on pause? Sinz there have not been any new Tactics for A few days now.

Nope. There is a huge list of tactics need to be tested and takes a lot of time.