tactic that has done wonders

Reaction score
a few months ago i downloaded a tactic from this website posted by a fellow user on this site, its called liams tactic tweaked it plays with flat back 4, a defensive midfielder, mid centre right, wide midfielder left, inside forward on the right att mid position, att mid centre and a left sided solo striker upfront with the poachers role, it has worked with me as downloaded although i ve changed the starting strategy a few times to suit the division or opponent i ve been involved against. alls i can say is that this still has worked wonders used it on Queens Park in scottish 3rd division and took them to 1st division after 3 seasons and currently 3rd in scottish first division with relegation favourites Ayr United. most memorable victories were unlimited but for me with this tactic was D3 QUEENS PARK 4-0 inverness CT SPL league cup 2nd round and SPL dunfermline athletic 2-4 AYR UNITED D1

Completely the wrong section. Anyway if what you say is true then it might be alright but scottish teams arnt great anyway.

Back