DIGBruce

Reaction score
I am in my second season with Leicester City and won the championship in the first season playing an attacking 4 - 4 - 2. I need a tactic to help me scrape results and stay up this season. Anyone able to help me out?

Couple of things that may help. I have a good midfield of Matt Phillips, Collison, Veloso and Snodgrass. My 4 strikers are Fletcher, Beckford, Nugent and the argentinian equivalent of Crouch. My defence/goalkeeper is basically the players I started with along with a few younger backup players.

Any help greatly appreciated. Ta.

I am in my second season with Leicester City and won the championship in the first season playing an attacking 4 - 4 - 2. I need a tactic to help me scrape results and stay up this season. Anyone able to help me out?

Couple of things that may help. I have a good midfield of Matt Phillips, Collison, Veloso and Snodgrass. My 4 strikers are Fletcher, Beckford, Nugent and the argentinian equivalent of Crouch. My defence/goalkeeper is basically the players I started with along with a few younger backup players.

Any help greatly appreciated. Ta.

I didn't concede a goal or lose a match with this tactic i made. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...2-grande-inter-1963-1967-unbeaten-tactic.html
Its great for just getting a result, grinding out draws and small wins.