josh381991

Reaction score
Hi All,

Really just looking for advice to try and tweak the tactic I'm attempting to work with.
I am attempting to create a tactic with surging WB's who go up and the down the pitch all day long drawing defenders out of position to make more room for my forward players i play in.
I want 1 DM to aggressively win the ball and get it out to the more creative players.
I am looking for my forward layers ( AM's and ST ) to almost form a front 3 and play triangles round the opposition defence.

Starting from the back of the pitch in defence - As you can see i currently play with x2 CD's and x1 BPD ( Thinking the BPD is not required and just playing another CB ? )
My WB's i am happy with as they get forward with the ball enough for me.
I currently have x1 DM as a BWM as mentioned above i want this player to win the ball back and give to the creative players. I thought a RPM would be the best role to play next to the BWM but i am unsure and wonder if anyone has any suggestions ?
My forward players is my real struggle, I aim to have players with Pace who are very creative but have no idea on what 3 roles to but together !

In terms of the team instructions i currently have the team playing standard mentality and Fluid shape with a higher tempo, Running at the defence ( aimed at the WB's but maybe no applicable for the rest of the team ? ), Retain Possession and play out of defence. I understand this may need some work so any suggestions are welcome.

Apologies if i seem a bit of a tactic amatuer !!

Thanks in advance !

Josh