• Views Views 1K

Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
this is my tactic

Tiki Taka(2).tac

This is the problem:

View attachment 467530

I always seem to concede at least one goal per game. Also my possession is lowish, and it should be very high. Not sure if I did something wrong, don't have decent players, or match engine sucks.

If anyone is willing to download it, and tell me what to do to improve it, I'd be gratefull.

I'll have a look :)

May have to do with the closing down beeing high for the CD's.. they may get dragged out of position? Also, the passing for the CD's is at the shortest setting, this can be bad.. try the highest value of short instead.. having the CDs at the shortest possible may lead to misstakes.. ie passing back and forth to the GK.. leading to the opposition gets hold of the ball and scores..

well, thats my 5 cents... overall a good looking tactic

Last edited:
I'll have a look :)

May have to do with the closing down beeing high for the CD's.. they may get dragged out of position? Also, the passing for the CD's is at the shortest setting, this can be bad.. try the highest value of short instead.. having the CDs at the shortest possible may lead to misstakes.. ie passing back and forth to the GK.. leading to the opposition gets hold of the ball and scores..

well, thats my 5 cents... overall a good looking tactic

shouldn't lower passing mean more possession? I used the play out of defence shout, which shortened all defenders passing to minimum, in an atempt to stop them from clearing it long. I can try without that shout for test, tnx dude.

Couple of things.
It's classic and classic = plug and play, fine if you like that but imo its a coin toss.
Definitely one from the Kevin Keegan school of tactic's, sod defence we'll just score more that the other team.
The fullbacks are set to close down the whole pitch and the goal keeper is not far behind. Too easy to be countered.
Counter attack is ticked, not many tika-taka I have seen throw men forward in a mass gang, is it not about patient build up?
Imho your midfield three need to be inverted. (dcm, mc, mc)

Try this, even if you just look at to compare with what you have now.

Couple of things.
It's classic and classic = plug and play, fine if you like that but imo its a coin toss.
Definitely one from the Kevin Keegan school of tactic's, sod defence we'll just score more that the other team.
The fullbacks are set to close down the whole pitch and the goal keeper is not far behind. Too easy to be countered.
Counter attack is ticked, not many tika-taka I have seen throw men forward in a mass gang, is it not about patient build up?
Imho your midfield three need to be inverted. (dcm, mc, mc)

Try this, even if you just look at to compare with what you have now.

inverted? What do you mean? I tried that tactic from that link, and had possession, but couldn't score...

inverted? What do you mean? I tried that tactic from that link, and had possession, but couldn't score...
Inverted = upside down.
Where you have AMC, MC MC I was suggesting you went for MC, MC, DMC.
The FB's push up just beyond the DMC offering width and crosses, the DMC stays in front of the CB's and behind both MC's, one of you MC's holds center ground while the other MC takes up a more advanced position, the IF's either cut-in or move in to channels and the striker drops deep and 50/50 holds the ball or shoots.

Last edited:
Back