Tactical approach from True Football Manager

• Thread starter Thread starter raydenvm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 5K

raydenvm

Reaction score
Hi everbody! I want to share my tactical ideas used for Nottingham Forest: my Football Manager 13 tactic. Checking it out, you will see the Tripple C tactical system described by me. I cannot put here a duplicate of the description, though I can share the main idea and results got with the tactics I created.

Idea:
I look at its strong and weak areas, tactics they used and faced, pay attention to the weather , etc. After that I opt one of 3 tactics depending on what I learned. The trick is in that all my tactics differ not only in team/player instructions or strategy but also in formation: Counter-attacking 4-1-2-1-2, Control narrow 4-2-3-1, Classic 4-4-2. This kind of system allows to oppose any team.

Results:
One season was played and I managed to get promoted to PL with Nottingham Forest from the third position. Not the largest achievement but it's enough to state that my tactical approach works pretty well.

Hey mate already few years I am reading your blog and realy like your topics.

I must say during last years i noticed thay you dont have any big results,also in my opinion you can do much better in your Notigham Forest story expecialy that you are long time Fm player.

If you canot finish top 8 in your First season in Premiership in my opinion that will be big fail from coaching and tactical aspect.

please check this topic if you have time and see some good results

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ed-champion-league-4-2-2-2-false-defence.html

see you around and happy holidays

Back