Resource icon

3-4-3 Toulouse FC 78pts (finished 2nd - predicted 11th)

Hey mate, can you put the tactics please? I play on xbox and idk what i need to have more a complex tactic

yes i can but not for the set piece, too lazy
Play.png
Play2.png

This is APESS (Play) mentality positive
Offensive = add "defense line higher" + mentality offensive
Counter/control = mentality "carefull" i don't know the traduction, between defensive and medium + change left volante for a defensive midfielder
players instructions are the same for all 3 tactics espect volante/defensive

Attachments

• play3.png
    play3.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Volante3.png
    Volante3.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Wb3.png
    Wb3.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 78
  • lowblock mid.png
    lowblock mid.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 67
  • half nine 3.png
    half nine 3.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 58
  • AF3.png
    AF3.png
    116.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Dc3.png
    Dc3.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 53
  • lowblock mid.png
    lowblock mid.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 71
  • lowblock.png
    lowblock.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 70
  • lowblock.png
    lowblock.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Tactics.png
    Tactics.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 204
  • Tactique.png
    Tactique.png
    183 KB · Views: 207
You have everything you need here exept for set pieces

Darm APESS - All situations

View attachment 604423
  1. Darm APESS (Low block) - Start the game with it, it's the safest, you can stick with it if you feel that you dominate enough or if the opponent team is dangerously playing long balls with fast forward players​
  2. Darm APESS (Play) - Use it after 15min mark, when the game is controlled and if you want to score more to make a score gap or when Darm APESS (Low block) isn't dangerous enough​
  3. Darm APESS (Offense) - Use it when you need a goal (higher block + offensive), you can push even more by adding (Much higher block + stay higher)​

DO NOT PICK A SET PIECES SHOOTER (the shooter are selected by position so it doesn't mess all the set pieces strategies by moving the shooter out of position to shoot the set piece)
The SHOOTER WILL BE YOUR
LEFT VOLANTE

Results :
View attachment 604425View attachment 604426

View attachment 604424

I've had a lot of fun with this one, the season was hard i had to set up set pieces and made some adjustement during few early games, could have probably made 85 points with a good management.
Don't forget to train your players to the tactic position they are used !

Pros : Very prolific attack trio, very reactive set of tactic doing what you ask, play safe or really offensive, with a great defense stability
Cons : Really hard to manage the side guys (offensive full backs), you need a great rotation for those two, and your Lib must be really talented (regarding the league he plays), don't underestimate the passes of the goal and the communication, it can cost some mistakes.

Have a Nice one with it ! hope it will please you ! Tell me if you met succes on the orad and greet us with screenshots !

PS: no OI + général Training managed by assistant + individual training by the manager (position + role)