Resource icon

Erlings Dream. 4-1-4-1. Erling with 190 goals in 61 games. 337 goals over all.

I found this tweak on SI forum.
tac.
I use this tac for away games and hard home games. Work perfectly.

This tactic is unreal!!!
I started a new save as Man United, used the editor to transfer Haaland and Ward Prowse to the squad ( for the corners)
so far Haaland has played 100 games and scored 335 goals.

Playing the 98/99 retro db and Alan Shearer is an absolute God. 12 apps, 33 goals!

This tactic is unreal!!!
I started a new save as Man United, used the editor to transfer Haaland and Ward Prowse to the squad ( for the corners)
If you was using editor make Bruno's corners 20 and change Rashford's height

And did you manually put Ward-Prowse on corner's?

If you was using editor make Bruno's corners 20 and change Rashford's height

And did you manually put Ward-Prowse on corner's?

I did put him on them manually. i havent changed any stats just moved haaland and ward prowse

Just ran another season, still works with Erling :D

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    646.8 KB · Views: 788
  • 3.png
    3.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 831
  • 2.png
    2.png
    645.9 KB · Views: 763
  • 1.png
    1.png
    511.7 KB · Views: 1,071
Could you show us pictures from your save please like line ups, team stats and training?

unfortunately i quit that save to see if it would work with a different striker. I had a decent team as was a few years in but still largely the same united team. varane, de gea, shaw, casemiro, garnacho, hannibal and a few others. i did have some regens.
as for training i didnt touch it.
currently got lucca up front. slight tweak to the tactic and hes scoring loads. not as much as haaland thoough

I broke the game in Newcastle with this tactic. Isak is monster!

Attachments

• Isak 2029.jpg
    Isak 2029.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 909
i started again. bought two players
1 with amazing crossing and corner stats Borna Barisic bought from rangers for 6.25 million
then a really tall player regardless of stats. stayed away from the usual culprits and bought Hamza Kargbo. Purchased for the sum of 52k from QPR. He currently has 87 goals. ****** amazing tactic. concedes way to much but when you can outscore them its ok

This tactic is unreal!!!
how is this even fun lol

i started again. bought two players
1 with amazing crossing and corner stats Borna Barisic bought from rangers for 6.25 million
then a really tall player regardless of stats. stayed away from the usual culprits and bought Hamza Kargbo. Purchased for the sum of 52k from QPR. He currently has 87 goals. ****** amazing tactic. concedes way to much but when you can outscore them its ok
Who are you playing as and have you assigned Barisic to corners?