Tactical help please

• Thread starter Thread starter Ianandanne
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 711

Ianandanne

Reaction score
Hi hope you wonder managers can help?
Been at M.boro for 3 years and feel i have great team, but cant get them to play well consistently, seem to play well for 3 games then lose to teams i should be wipping. Play 433, 4321 or 442. I want team to learn system but then want to tweak against different teams, what would you advise?

make sure your players fit the roles you are giving them, there is no point assigning a ball playing center half who cannot pass or who has awful composure
are you making mass transfers in the summer? too many changes plays havoc with consistency Particularly for me i found i win the home games but struggle away after a big overhaul.
i have three systems that are very different so when i make any changes the players are more comfortable with it. so one tactic will be attacking fluid wide and a quick tempo, then another that is counter rigid narrow direct and slower (not accurate but you get the idea)
i have found that you cannot rely on the same few tactics and i tend to create a new three each year, or replace each one as it loses effectiveness.

Watch the matches and make changes as the game develops... Start out conservative against a similar level team then if you are controlling the game play more attacking to try ****** a goal...

In 13 you need to change the system during the match if things are not going well. No tactic is 100 % secure and you need to tweak endless times until you have something good for you.

Do you like to play attack? try counter away. Like to have quick tempo? try some slow and see if the team grab those changes in a positive way.

Too many things to work, plug n' play is over.

check out my tactic I posted up

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back