Tactics for NK Dinamo (including short introduction of myself :D)

croatsouljah

Reaction score
Hey guys, I started playing Football Manager 2009 last month. My brother is a big fan of the game and has played it for a VERY long time now. Well I never tried it or liked the idea of playing a soccer game without being able to control the players but then one day I tried it and loved it!!

So far I am just managing Arsenal. I am 4th in the league with 11 wins, 11 draws and 2 loses (to West Ham and Sunderland).

I am also playing with my favourite Croatian Club, NK Dinamo Zagreb and need help with them. Does anyone know some good tactics for them??

(might post some players later)

brian clough style tactics should work for NK Dinamo Zagreb you'll find it in the download section it's by JP Woody.......... not a bad tactic but really you should be making tactical sets yourself, you should also download the tt&f documents that will help you ALOT!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help, I found the tactic you sent me. Oh and where is it you find the tt&f document??

By the way I am only using other tactics for Dinamo, for Arsenal I am just doing some of my own. Not really pro........but im hanging 4th place and made it to finals for the league cup :D

Kupi ove igrace: Zoran Pavlovic, Denis Grbic (Slovenija), Skender, Valentin Babic, Vida (Osijek), Anas Sharbini (Rijeka), Nikola Kalinic (Hajduk), Rusol, Gladkiy (Ukrajina), Ochirosii (Rumunjska)....uglavnom, da ne nabrajam dalje, s Dinamom dobijes dost veliki proracun (probaj upas u LP za dodatnih 4-5 mil eura), i imas dost opcija za transfere. Ja sam sa ovim igracima cuda radio u Evropi a da ne spominjem HNL, gdje sam 6 godina za redom bio prvi sa 13 izgubljenih bodova (u tih 6 god.)! Padali su Man Utd, Juve, At. Madrid, itd. Najdalje sam doso do 1/4 finala LP. I naravno, rijesi se sto prije igraca tipa Carlos, Vrdoljak, Sammir i sl. Za taktiku koristi Tactical Theorems iako za HNL stvarno netrebas bit genije!!!