edwinisdenim

Reaction score
Let's start with a post on how to utilise a striker that generally slow. I think we all agree that it's easier to manage a club that has a speed trait striker.

Personally, I love to have player like Carroll or Crouch or Ronaldinho or Owen or Del Piero or even Heskey to start banging goals on regular basis. But because of their pace, and of course our game play, it's really difficult to have them scoring.

So, I'd like to ask for your opinion on how to use them, on what formation best for these forwards.

Thanks Raikan.

Meaning to say, formation like that requires 2 strikers upfront right? One Target Man(att) and Poacher? Like, Owen or Ronaldinho, these players are not able to play TM. Pace slow and tough when face good defenders.

Thanks Raikan.

Meaning to say, formation like that requires 2 strikers upfront right? One Target Man(att) and Poacher? Like, Owen or Ronaldinho, these players are not able to play TM. Pace slow and tough when face good defenders.

yes this is a 442 mate :) One TM type Crouch/Jones/Carrol striker and one Owen/Lavezzi/Pato type striker..

Ronaldinho is not really a striker.. he is more of an AMC or AM.. pushing a retrained Treq striker...

Back