markkkkk

Reaction score
So I know you cant have a plug and play tactic, that you need to change your tactic a little bit before each game but recently I was doing a save with Oviedo and all of a sudden my tactic just stopped working, see my results below:

View attachment 232323

before the season started I was on a 8 game unbeaten streak, my players were all happy and in good form and all of a sudden I just stopped scoring (I simmed the last cup game to see what my assistant managers tactics would be). So I think it might be an issue with my tactic, can anyone give me some help?

View attachment 232322

Once I started loosing I swapped the bbm to a cm automatic (as you can see). What is wrong with it?

Your TIs might be part of the issue. Pump Ball Into Box? To who? You have 1 player consistently in and around the box. That TI is usually reserved for filling the penalty box with big men and thumping it in, hoping for a goal of some sort. Think Fellaini type stuff in the 90th minute. It's a bit desperate and VERY direct, something you're not in any way set up to do.

Apart from losing, which is obvious, what are your actual issues?

Your TIs might be part of the issue. Pump Ball Into Box? To who? You have 1 player consistently in and around the box. That TI is usually reserved for filling the penalty box with big men and thumping it in, hoping for a goal of some sort. Think Fellaini type stuff in the 90th minute. It's a bit desperate and VERY direct, something you're not in any way set up to do.

Apart from losing, which is obvious, what are your actual issues?

Well I tend to get enough shots (around 15) every game but I cant convert any of them and I only get about 4 on target.

Thanks I'll look at changing the TI aswell...

15 shots with only 4 on target is extremely poor. Have a look at the shots. The role/duty selection in combination with the rest of your instructions is causing the two forwards to get the ball very early with very little support. That means they have few options and so choose to take poor shots.

Exactly the same thing happened with my Wolves team last season. Haven't changed a single thing in my training, coaching, team instructions, player instructions, even the starting LU remained the same. I'll post a screenshot if it's needed, but my team was on a great run and suddenly they've started to suffer in each and every game. No matter if the opposition is the 20th placed West Brom or Brentford...

I was rock solid 5th placed in the Premier League around week #25, then I've failed to win in the next 9-10 matches or something?

Exactly the same thing happened with my Wolves team last season. Haven't changed a single thing in my training, coaching, team instructions, player instructions, even the starting LU remained the same. I'll post a screenshot if it's needed, but my team was on a great run and suddenly they've started to suffer in each and every game. No matter if the opposition is the 20th placed West Brom or Brentford...

I was rock solid 5th placed in the Premier League around week #25, then I've failed to win in the next 9-10 matches or something?
Probably better to start your own thread with proper information.