davey213

Reaction score
i feel that this should be started as a new thread rather than in the small question section as i believe i could get lots of feedback on how to help me with this.

For Football manager 2011 and 2012 i have tested many different tactics on various teams and never get success i mean the only success i got was with the devasto tactic which had so many good reviews. I was barcelona where i won the league 3 years in a row on 102,104, and 105 points. However i went out of the champions league semi-final first and second year and final in the last year. I couldent even manage to win the spanish cup.

This year on Football manager 2012 i have tried and tested all of raikans tactics and im currently 4th in april with chelsea and out of every single competition.

should i consider to make my own tactic to try and get me more success?

any ideas/opinions

This year on Football manager 2012 i have tried and tested all of raikans tactics and im currently 4th in april with chelsea and out of every single competition.

should i consider to make my own tactic to try and get me more success?

any ideas/opinions

Firstly, you have played the game for I day !! :D My best advice would be for you to make your own tactic but if wanting to use donwloaded ones, you need to give them more time then you have done now. If switching tactics all the time, the team will struggle as they will never be familiar enough with the any of the tactics.

In this years edition, micro managing the players means even more ( meaning that if being a poor leader, getting the teamtalk wrong, one will fail no matter what appraoch one uses) so its important to look why one is having good or bad results and if not sticking with one approach, you will never know learn about the teamtalks either as there will be no consistency