• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 829
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Reaction score
This is about building a better FM16.

Sign here:
https://www.change.org/p/sports-int...pth-tactics-system-and-realistic-match-engine

This is important because I spend close to £30 a year on this game and although I can win the league fairly easily with any team - I always find myself ultimately disappointed in my team's style of play (as I have to force myself to get results and not style.)
I want my team to not make stupid long shots when there is 5 clear passes available.I want a better defense and more realistic game of football in the ME. I do not want to see my strikers missing sitters to compensate for the fact they break through on goal 30 times a game instead of a realistic 1 or 2 times.I am not asking for better graphics, I am asking for a more realistic match engine.The rest of the game is so good. The scouting is amazing, the player development, the press conferences, the board room, etc...Please listen to our plea, please give us a compelling tactics system where we can create true possession, counter attacking, attacking, defensive tactics. Ideas:An advanced tactical system for giving more in-depth personal instructions to the players. Tell them to pass sideways, or to switch play, or to play a backwards pass if there is only 1 person ahead of them.An advanced team system with some default styles of play and the ability to customise it.An expansive formation system for getting your team to automatically switch about during games depending the opposition's defence. EG: If the opposition's defence is too deep, maybe your winger will automatically push forward and your team will become a 4-4-2, until the other team get some momentum going again. Please SI.

Sign here:
https://www.change.org/p/sports-int...pth-tactics-system-and-realistic-match-engine

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of your issues can be sorted with a proper tactical setup.

The AI managers do need upgrading, but oddly that's not what you're petitioning for.

Last edited:
Not really, I want to be able to dictate exactly what my players do.

Not really, I want to be able to dictate exactly what my players do.
You said this:

I want my team to not make stupid long shots when there is 5 clear passes available.I want a better defense and more realistic game of football in the ME. I do not want to see my strikers missing sitters to compensate for the fact they break through on goal 30 times a game instead of a realistic 1 or 2 times.I am not asking for better graphics, I am asking for a more realistic match engine.The rest of the game is so good. The scouting is amazing, the player development, the press conferences, the board room, etc...Please listen to our plea, please give us a compelling tactics system where we can create true possession, counter attacking, attacking, defensive tactics.

All of that is quite possible to do right now. In fact, I am doing it. Right now.

So this is another pointless thread about tactics because yours don't work, and it can't be your fault, correct?

So this is another pointless thread about tactics because yours don't work, and it can't be your fault, correct?

OP never said that his tactics didn't work and he has a good point. The football isn't realistic enough and there is no point denying it. Especially when a player is in one on one situations. The player slows down way too much for it to be considered a one on one. So I wouldn't call it pointless, you either sign it or you don't.

OP never said that his tactics didn't work and he has a good point. The football isn't realistic enough and there is no point denying it. Especially when a player is in one on one situations. The player slows down way too much for it to be considered a one on one. So I wouldn't call it pointless, you either sign it or you don't.

The OP was claiming he couldn't do things that he actually already can.

Closing this because the petition is irrelevant, on several counts, not least the fact what he asks for already exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back