Bailyes

Reaction score
Hmm, I think it's ridiculous that we can't submit our custom tactics for the demo version, but why can't we?
People are under-way of starting they're season and getting ready to finish the season when the full game comes out, so why can't they use custom tactics?

Like.. is it because it's not the official patch and could be bugs in it?

The game's been out 2 days my friend, be patient. You can't really playtest enough in the time available, nevermind the fact that things might be tweaked before the full release.

Hmm, I think it's ridiculous that we can't submit our custom tactics for the demo version, but why can't we?
People are under-way of starting they're season and getting ready to finish the season when the full game comes out, so why can't they use custom tactics?

Like.. is it because it's not the official patch and could be bugs in it?

Ridiculous ? Haha, pretty strong words. I know many things in life that would would qualify for being that but this is not one of them. You are correct, it IS because the game is not released yet. Looking back at previous editions, there have been no point at all in drawing conclusions from the match engine by playing a DEMO of the game. Not only has it been heavily flawed but as one cant play a whole season, it will tell us very little.

This versions does look much better at first glance though but, and this is with one huge BUT, namely the fact that I am yet to loose a single match, and this is using a plain flat all wizard 442 with Fulham so there is some serious issue here I would say that I hope will be ironed out with the first patch

Last edited:
Ridiculous ? Haha, pretty strong words. I know many things in life that would would qualify for being that but this is not one of them. You are correct, it IS because the game is not released yet. Looking back at previous editions, there have been no point at all in drawing conclusions from the match engine by playing a DEMO of the game. Not only has it been heavily flawed but as one cant play a whole season, it will tell us very little.

This versions does look much better at first glance though but, and this is with one huge BUT, namely the fact that I am yet to loose a single match, and this is using a plain flat all wizard 442 with Fulham so there is some serious issue here I would say that I hope will be ironed out with the first patch

sounds about right. I've comfortably won every single game with United too, played City twice and Liverpool once. Seems strange.

sounds about right. I've comfortably won every single game with United too, played City twice and Liverpool once. Seems strange.

Same here , Arsenal smashing everyone , i was thinking somethings wrong , i know it`s fun when you win all games but it`s strange when you win all games with pos over 60 % and at least 6-8 CCC`s , i know a few about tactics , but i`m NOT THAT GOOD . :D

They are with my tactic LOL

yeah, but Ebbsfleet is the new Barca...

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Sorry TBH i know you get like a Billion PM an hour but i have just send you one as an idea if you get 5mins to take a look that would be great thank you
yeah, but Ebbsfleet is the new Barca...

And here was me thinking I have become the greatest manager on earth :p

I lost to Swansea...

*self esteem plummets*

For me the 4-4-2 doesn't quite work- struggle to score goals with So'ton

Also keepers are too overpowered. Its like they can stop so many close shots in positions were a likelihood of a goal is really, really high.

im playing with Man City using my wicked 2011 tactic and it doesn't work at ALL!

I've only played one game so far so a question for those fm11 experts - is crossing/ targetman still useless?