Tactics Screen Mod? Help.

• Thread starter Thread starter Jden86
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5K

Jden86

Reaction score
I like the base skins and I have downloaded the "dark base skin" in order to ad mods. However I have not found any mods that change the tactics screen from stupid looking squares to shirts. I have tried taking files from other skins and place them in the base skin but I can't seem to get it to work, they come out looking like a dogs breakfast.

Does anyone know of a mod or a way because I hate the squares with a passion. Refer to the pictures.

Apologies, I posted this in the "graphics" section but it appears no one looks at that area.

It also has code to stop them from moving up and down, which will solve the click on a role, get another one chosen nonsense that was infuriating me. Thanks!

Your the man

Yh, kinda lifted that one for my own skin with a edit. pitch is waaaay to big for me.

2eqdn9g.jpg

Yh, kinda lifted that one for my own skin with a edit. pitch is waaaay to big for me.

2eqdn9g.jpg

Which is your skin? Vitrex? That was the skin I have been using and where the pic is from, no edit. I think it was my resolution n zoom size.

No, thats my own build.

In the other thread on SI try link in the post #108.

Back