tactics to be tweaked a little to score more

FarazAli

Reaction score
Hi,

I need a bit of help with this tactic that I have created. I have decent possession with it considering I am playing direct passing and high tempo. My problem with the tactics is that I cant make my players score enough goals. Would anyone be kind enough to tweak them a little and tell or at least point out what I am doing wrong.

I have added the formation and team tactics screenshot along with the tactics. You can view the individual player instructions when you download the tactics. else ask me and I will post a screenshot of each position.

Its my first season with Bolton in Championship. My players are good enough to finish mid table in the premier league. I have been playing FM for more then 5 years now. I have never downloaded or used anyone elses tactics before. I know the ME is strange and stupid this year and I have been trying for almost a week now but still cant figure it out. have tried loads of other tactics and formations.

If someone can tweak the attack a little then these tactics can be very devastating.

Thank you

change your fw to the target man in team settings then change the FB, IF, T, BBM to cross aim to target man, also change on team settings target man supply to run onto ball.

change your fw to the target man in team settings then change the FB, IF, T, BBM to cross aim to target man, also change on team settings target man supply to run onto ball.

Thank you for the instructions. I will try them now. I think they will work. But I will try them out now and let you know if it became better.

I have tried your suggested tips and still the results are not any better. I have possession but I struggle to create any Clear Cut Chance.

we are on the same boat...i also opened another thread yesterday with more or less the same question but still didn't get any answer! i'll let you know if someone helps me!

FarazAli and andreadox i'd like to help i guess u both have tryed to tweaks i said sometimes u need a little more i will send u both PM's with some setups :)