discountdave

Reaction score
just wanted to say that in my opinion the tactics in fm10 are miles ahead of previous fms....i also think that its pointless to download others tactics because in fm10 you have to use different formations against different teams which i thinks great.....i was one who used to only use one tactic on previous versions and it got a bit boring after a while

for eg coach noticed that chelsea struggle against 4-5-1 so you have to adapt

you may think pointless thread just wanted to put my point across

you are right in your point of view ..

in FM2010 you are the tactic maker ... you have to listen to the advices of your assistants then apply it to your tactic ..
you can not just simply copy a tactic then follow it blindly .

just wanted to say that in my opinion the tactics in fm10 are miles ahead of previous fms....i also think that its pointless to download others tactics because in fm10 you have to use different formations against different teams which i thinks great.....i was one who used to only use one tactic on previous versions and it got a bit boring after a while

for eg coach noticed that chelsea struggle against 4-5-1 so you have to adapt

you may think pointless thread just wanted to put my point across

My coach noticed Chelsea struggle against 4-5-1 too, so I adopted that formation for the game and drew 2-2 and eventually won on penalties in the League Cup third round with Norwich :D