tafer and lukaku

goonergun435

Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering can tafer and lukaku play up front together if they can can u tell me how you play them.

Thanks

Last edited:
"yes we can" <)
Lukaku Target Man - Attack
Tafer
Advanced Forward - Attack
*(all PI left to default)

I dont agree with that Raikan :)

Lukaku - Complete Forward or/ Targetman
Tafer - Without a doubt a poacher.

Hey guys i was wondering can tafer and lukaku play up front together if they can can u tell me how you play them.

Thanks
I know this is late but you can play lukaku as a deep lying forward on d left position hes amazing in my game in that spot especially wen u play him with iker muniain (advanced forward position ( also muniain is the new torres and might even outshine lukaku in some matches) but together the two of them are deadly especially wen in top form......(but this might be because i bought them at the start of my game wen they where both 16 and left them in my youth squad till they became 18 den took them to first team................but you need great coaches as well in all areas youth---first team..........u can bring in taffer as their substitute you will wen you see these two magnificent beasts in action especially 3rd 4rth seasons

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

oh yea please oh please oh please could someone post player faces pack and logos and also that bbc sport skin the new one on zshare or filefront and gimme the links i cant use mediafire nd some others because they are blocked here so please help me help me ill do nythn

Targetmen and Adv fw dont tend to mix and Tafer is best played as a poacher so vkoppel gets my support.

this isn't exactly true. i played a villa game and agbonlahor and lukaku scored something like 50 and 40 goals between them. seems like it works to me?

Back