Take A Look At This Guy

• Thread starter Thread starter fazzery2j
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

fazzery2j

Reaction score
Alright guys a freind i know who is very experienced at the game is doing a youtube football manager series with different hints tips and strategies along the way.

footballmanagerfaz - YouTube

Check out his channel hes just restarted his channel he used to fifa average of 30k views per video and now looking to get big again after finishing his college studies. Like rate subscirbe his videos and his channel he is trying to upload as often as he can 2 or 3 times a week. His series are entertaining and will be doing a live stream every now and then once he has enough supporters.
Along with his channel he gives away free things on xbox i.e Ultimate Team, Microsoft Point Card Number for subscribers giving them a chance to win. Hope you enjoy him and his videos and he will be opening up to you guys with you being able to choose what he does on football manager and type of games things like that

DONT FORGET TO SUBSRCIBE AND COMMENT GUYS !!! :)

You could at least admit it's you when you're asking people to sub instead of the usual 'it's for a friend'.

You could at least admit it's you when you're asking people to sub instead of the usual 'it's for a friend'.

lol i know , footballmangerfaz your names " fazzery2j "

What was his old account that used to average 30k views then?

Back